• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Reservation holders only event?

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
1629501553294.jpeg

not according to this image on Ford’s website.
Yeah, I've noticed the charge port in that image, too. Pretty sure kdkool got some bad information.

I can see how a Ford rep could've jumped to the wrong conclusion based on what little information even they have at this point - there's a matching (dummy) panel on the other side of the truck, there are two onboard chargers (for the ext. battery version, but they just make it charge faster), and it's a brand new model with some features and options still up in the air. Also, the rolling chassis that is being shown at the events doesn't have the charging port - if it did, it would be pretty obvious that there's only one.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I fully intend to cancel for the fleet event if/when I get an invite to a retail consumer oriented event.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
I fully intend to cancel for the fleet event if/when I get an invite to a retail consumer oriented event.
Not me. I'll attend both. I really want to hear more about the E-Transit and fleet operations, too. Electrification of fleet vehicles will have a bigger impact on fighting climate change because these vehicles get used all day, every day.

Lamrith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
89 Ranger, 94 Mustang GT, 95 GT Vert, 13 SHO
Not me. I'll attend both. I really want to hear more about the E-Transit and fleet operations, too. Electrification of fleet vehicles will have a bigger impact on fighting climate change because these vehicles get used all day, every day.
And many of them also have "shorter" daily distances they cover in the case of delivery/pickup for many companies. Then back to base every night for a good recharge.
Sponsored