• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
How many out there have been contacted by their dealer congratulating you on the reservation of the Lightning? My did yesterday, not sure if that’s good or bad (reservation on 5/19, congratulated on 6/3)? Anyway, he also informed me that this dealership has over 50 reservation to date, hmmmm, wonder where my priorities are?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
How many out there have been contacted by their dealer congratulating you on the reservation of the Lightning? My did yesterday, not sure if that’s good or bad (reservation on 5/19, congratulated on 6/3)? Anyway, he also informed me that this dealership has over 50 reservation to date, hmmmm, wonder where my priorities are?
Mine did a few days after I made the reservation.

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum, 2022 F150 Lightning Preorder
Been a forum stalker for the last 8 months or so.

Was originally interested in trading my '18 F150 Plat EB on a '21 F150 Plat PB but couldn't find a deal enticing enough to make the move (this was back at end of last year...I thought the deals were bad back then but they seem good in retrospect!). Anyway, I'm glad I waited because I was blown away by the Lightning premier. Put my reservation in as soon as I watched it, which was a couple of hours after the livestream. Reservation # 10824XXX in NC.

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Miner
Mine did a few days after I made the reservation.
You wouldn’t happen to BE a Ford dealer now would ya???? If so, that don’t count hehehehe. I grew up in Glen Burnie, Dad worked in Jessup, and Laurel, later moved west to Deep Creek Lake, so, I know my way around in MD. Now retired living my dream in a log cabin in Colorado. Hope ya have a wonderful day.?

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum, 2022 F150 Lightning Preorder
Reserved mine the night of 5/19, the internet manager at the dealer I selected emailed me around Noon on 5/20 with a congratulatory note and answers to a few common questions.

Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
Nope.
You wouldn’t happen to BE a Ford dealer now would ya???? If so, that don’t count hehehehe. I grew up in Glen Burnie, Dad worked in Jessup, and Laurel, later moved west to Deep Creek Lake, so, I know my way around in MD. Now retired living my dream in a log cabin in Colorado. Hope ya have a wonderful day.?
Retired oceanographer and loving my Mustang Mach E. Google "Chasing Coral" and enjoy the film.

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Mine did but it looks like an automated form email. It's the same salesperson that did my pickup and paperwork for the Mustang Mach E just 3 months ago. And I have a unique name as well, so hard to forget. The email wasn't in anyway personalized with a hey there again or some such language.

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Miner
Nope.

Retired oceanographer and loving my Mustang Mach E. Google "Chasing Coral" and enjoy the film.
Watched the Trailer, all I can say is; Damn Nice job, freakin awesome, gotta watch the entire documentary. Thanks for sharing, enjoy your Lightning when you get it.

bradley975

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
Date Reservation Placed: 05/20/2021

Reservation ID Number: 10868070

Your Ford Dealer: Sunset Ford, Inc.

Sponsored

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
On 5/19 I got an automated e-mail saying something like " Thank you for choosing us and your interest in a 2022 Ford ." There was a blank space after Ford where the model was supposed to go but I guess they didn't add it yet. ?

Then immediately after that I got an e-mail saying someone was going to contact me. I replied to that e-mail a few times and was ignored...

Then silence until 6/3 when I got a "Congrats on your reservation".

I just want to know if they're going to take x-plan or try to add ADM... might hit up the forum dealers because I'm annoyed at these guys now. :p

Harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE; '18 Pacifica Ltd
I got an email. I replied to it and had a back and forth exchange with the dealer about it.

Craig540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
5-28-2021
ordered on a Friday, received a email from 2 people.

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
Date Reservation Placed: 05/29/2021
Reservation ID Number: 10949XXX
Your Ford Dealer: Mullinax Ford

Reservation placed around 7am got immediate auto generated email confirming reservation.

Around 1pm same day my dealership contacted me with approximate time tables for configuring and taking delivery.