First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Biomedical
The dealer installed a plastic drop in liner part their “protection package.” I did not pay for in the end but they left it in the truck. I normally just pull it out and drop a bed mat in call it a day. However, I did no expect the level of damage I found in buying a demo model. I has many where it was polished down to rough metal and deep scratches. This is the level of wear I would do over many years. So would you use a paint touch pen and drop in a bed mat or go spray in Bedliner. The aftermarket bedliner vendor I was referred to by dealership service depart does Armadillo liner. I only heard of Line-X and rhino liner, but only used OEM liners. I never have paid for my self. Really could use some opinions here and I created a poll for those who do want to type a response. Thanks for reading.
Sponsored

Carby Grey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 502A FX4 3.5
Sounds like the dealer knew this and that was the real purpose of the drop in liner.

If it looks as bad as it sounds with deep scratches, I would do spray in. Usually the spray is thick enough that it should smooth out the overall look and feel of the scratches, that it will hold up well and look nice.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Scab STX
The best option is to get it lined IMHF-150O. I bought a "courtesy vehicle" F-150 a few years ago with 4k miles on it and its bed was very scratched up. I convinced the selling dealer to throw in a Line-X job.

OP
OP
sts90

sts90

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Biomedical
Thanks for all the feed back. I had a spray in liner done today. Wife’s comments were “That came out great and looks awesome. “ So wife approved.
Sponsored