Sponsored

regular cab

pjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford xlt regular cab 5.0
anyone order regular cab? mine was ordered on 2/19 21 and received a vin # on 2/25/21. regular cab , xlt, 301a, 5.0 , 331 locking axle, led side mirror spotlights .remote start an tailgate. guard color with baja tan interior. anyone know how long regular cabs are taking JUST RECEIVED A BUILD DATE ON 3/30/21
Sponsored

Last edited:

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Reactions: pjb

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Reactions: pjb

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
I ordered my fully loaded XLT Regular cab 4x4 short bed today. It appears that I am in for a LONG wait...
Same here. Ordered fully loaded XLT RCSB FX4 Coyote on 3/20. We'll see how it goes. Looking at the statistics I can tell there is no system in a wait time. It depends on your luck only. I was a good boy for several years in a row, even Santa admits and I really hope my karma pays back. LOL

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
I ordered Space White. All possible options but engine block heater and snow plow kit.

Sponsored

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
I ordered my fully loaded XLT Regular cab 4x4 short bed today. It appears that I am in for a LONG wait...
Did you get your VIN or order #? According to my sales rep the order has been entered but the inventory manager only updates when the VIN has been assigned and it will be a few weeks to a month.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Not yet but the dealer updates me (by snail mail) once a week. That's what you get from a small town dealer I guess. No B.S., no "sales pitch" NO EMAIL... just tell me what you want, I'll order it and send you a letter once week till it gets here.
Gotta love it!
I added the tailgate step and deleted the sliding rear window.
Here's my build:
Ford F-150 regular cab F150

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
I didn't get the block heater but I did get the snow plow kit. This truck will likely never see snow but I do plan to add electronic gadgets and for $50.00 I couldn't pay someone to wire a 50amp switch in my dash. Especially without drilling a hole and mounting a switch.
The dealer even looked up at me and said.. "are you going to put a snow plow on it"?
ha, ha... it hasn't snowed around here since the 70's
Great idea but what are you going to plug into it?

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
I'm getting a winch but I don't want one permanently mounted to my front bumper. Sometimes you need a winch in the back, not the front.

So I'm planning to either get a front trailer hitch or front bumper with one built in (they look better) and attach my winch to a receiver so I can use it from the front or the rear.

Whichever front mount I end up getting, I'll be mounting lights to it and wiring them to the Snow Plow switch.

I'm also getting the Decked drawers installed in my bed and filling the corner storage compartments with batteries (haven't decided what type yet) wired in parallel to a dual battery isolator for front & rear winch power, trailer power or whatever I may decide I need to power without draining my main battery.

Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
A
Any input you could offer on what type of batteries I should get for my Decked (deep cycle, gell cell, etc...) would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking "motorcycle" batteries but I don't know... I'm going to need upwards of 200amps for the winch. But I'm just not sure which cell would be best for that application.