• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Registeration Full

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
I was able to register for the NYC one(MetLife stadium), the email popped up on my computer at 3pm registered right away and went back in 15mins later and said it was full.
When is the event at Met life? Only e-mail I rec'd from Ford was an ad.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Maxx

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I received the email at 3:01pm, registered right away.When I registered time slots were available for 1600, 1630, 1700, 1730 & 1800

DC is at FedEX field. Not a good time of day to be on that side of the beltway.
What days were available when you registered? is this an every day thing until they stop?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
What days were available when you registered? is this an every day thing until they stop?
Only 10/4 was available.

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
Seems like the events are multiple days. One for retail reservation holders and one for fleet/commercial reservation holders. The setups and ride alongs are different between the two. Someone here mentioned a towing ride along at the commercial event. The ford tour link that has been circulating is the retail event. I reached out to my dealer to lock in the no ADM and mentioned going to the Daytona event. My sales droid said he would be at the follow on commercial event the day after.
Sponsored