• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: South Carolina Reduced Price - '22 Smoked Quartz Powerboost F150 FX4 - 2900 Miles

Packbrian1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
Occupation
Software
I'm selling my Smoked Quartz/Carmelo '22 Powerboost FX4 ($5500 in upgrades) because I've taken delivery of a Raptor. This is by far the nicest truck I've owned and have paid for several upgrades to ensure it stays as-new for many years. Specs are below:
  • 2900 Miles
  • Fox 2.0 2'' Coilover replacement - Including Rear shocks
  • Cermaic Front Tint
  • Ceramic Paint Coating - Full Truck
  • PPF - Full front, including hood (no rock chips, etc.)
  • FX4
  • Max Trailer Tow Package
  • Twin panel moonroof
  • Pro Power Onboard - 7.2KW
  • Spray In Bedliner
  • Wheel well liners
  • Interior Work Surface
Price to build on Ford's configurator, before my upgrades, is approximately $83k. I'm selling mine for $79,950. Located in Charleston, SC

Additional photos available upon request

Ford F-150 Reduced Price - '22 Smoked Quartz Powerboost F150 FX4 - 2900 Miles IMG_3407

Ford F-150 Reduced Price - '22 Smoked Quartz Powerboost F150 FX4 - 2900 Miles IMG_3271
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Packbrian1

Packbrian1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
Occupation
Software
Failed to mention that the truck has 34" BFG KO 2 tires mounted

GenXeration

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150, Platinum, 5.0 4x4, Agate Black, BAP
That's a nice truck. I'm just over in Columbia. Do you know if the coil-overs were the new design for 21+ or for the previous gen?
Sponsored