Rebates gone for June?

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
so rebates are going away for June? on ford x plan pricing site when type in zip you get N/A for all the incentives. a salesmen told me they cut them in June. does anyone know more bout this? will they be coming back on 2021s by august or September October?
Sponsored

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
$2000 on XL, XLT here locally nothing on Lariat and above and no X plan. Salesman says they don't know what will happen after June 30. Anything previously agreed upon should be honored.

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The incentives dont pop up right at the 1st of the month. It takes a few days for them to update

OP
OP

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
The incentives dont pop up right at the 1st of the month. It takes a few days for them to update
they are showing up- in some zips 700, in others N/A, others 100. they're all just radically lower.

does anyone know more about this? is this expected to be the new norm for months or just to slow down demand to catch up on JOB #1 builds and we can expect better incentives in august-oct.

jhopkinson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150, 2013 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Tech Director
Until supply meets demand I don't see any reason why they would offer any rebates. I doubt a new round of PCO's will come out in July either. =(

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
For my area I am seeing 1.9% for 60 months + $3000 trade in assist. It's $1k lower than when I ordered in April.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
$300 for X Plan with adjusted FC interest rates in my area.

jiggadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-Series
unless someone absolutely needs a new truck, not sure why anyone would buy right now given the lack of incentives. when the chip issue gets resolved hopefully the pricing will come back to earth a bit. have to think there's going to be a glut of new trucks within the next year or so.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
they are showing up- in some zips 700, in others N/A, others 100. they're all just radically lower.

does anyone know more about this? is this expected to be the new norm for months or just to slow down demand to catch up on JOB #1 builds and we can expect better incentives in august-oct.
My dealer told me yesterday that ford will be dropping all PCO, all rebates and incentives and all Xplan pricing, until production levels are back to at least 90% of normal. The only exception is in areas where there has not been a demand or a lot of orders they may keep some small incentives in place.

id_birdhntr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 SCREW Ecoboost
Looks like there is a 1.9% for 60 + $2000 trade here as well as $1000 off a retail build order.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
My dealer told me yesterday that ford will be dropping all PCO, all rebates and incentives and all Xplan pricing, until production levels are back to at least 90% of normal. The only exception is in areas where there has not been a demand or a lot of orders they may keep some small incentives in place.
I hope they are able to produce some type of message from Ford explaining all this. It's sounds like Ford might have told all dealers about "Market Adjustment" and now they are trying to come up with more excuses to not give any discounts. At least for June, there is still $3K Trade in Assist with 1.9% for 60 months.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
B&P is blank on the xplan site............ here we go

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, CX-5, Rogue Sport, Lincoln MKX
They can suck it. I'll keep driving my truck until the 21s waiting for chips are stacked on lots next to 22s being rolled out.