Sponsored

Rear under seat storage standard or optional on Lariat?

jiggadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-Series
On the shop.ford.ca tracker site you can view the status of your order and pictures of the truck. I know these aren't actual pictures, but they do show how the truck is optioned. I'm buying a dealer ordered (soon to be received) 2022 Lariat and the stock picture shows rear under seat storage. I don't see this as an option on the window sticker, so it may not represent what I'm buying (I'll find out soon enough), but do any of you know if this storage is an option or standard equipment?

Ford F-150 Rear under seat storage standard or optional on Lariat? Untitled
Sponsored

Mladen5375

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 lariat powerboost, 2018 G80 Sport 3.3T
Occupation
Engineer
It's an option, got it added to my Lariat that I picked up 4 weeks ago.

OP
OP
jiggadog

jiggadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-Series
ok, so it's probably not included on my build then.

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
On the shop.ford.ca tracker site you can view the status of your order and pictures of the truck. I know these aren't actual pictures, but they do show how the truck is optioned. I'm buying a dealer ordered (soon to be received) 2022 Lariat and the stock picture shows rear under seat storage. I don't see this as an option on the window sticker, so it may not represent what I'm buying (I'll find out soon enough), but do any of you know if this storage is an option or standard equipment?

Untitled.jpg
It's an option but I'm pretty sure it's an accessory you can always order from ford and add it after the fact
Sponsored