Sponsored

Rear Camera while driving like 22’ superduty?

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Well guys, I got on forscan today and it doesn’t look good. Post update, certain modules are gone altogether and I am unable to find them and restore factory defaults. For exactly, my IPC module is completely gone from forscan. I can’t find it anywhere. Not sure what this means.
Do you cameras still work at any speed? When was your truck built?

I just got 1.7.1 and 2.1.0 and the cameras still don’t work. What’s the deal
Sponsored

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I’m just trying to reset my truck on forscan ???

DGretka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 RKP
Just picked up my truck a few days ago. I remember seeing this thread and tried it out on my way home. I have access to bed, hitch, and back up cams.

r150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost XLT FX4
Confirmed that after getting PowerUp 2.1 I am still not able to access the rear camera while driving. Build 1 XLT 302a.

Sponsored

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Well guys, I got on forscan today and it doesn’t look good. Post update, certain modules are gone altogether and I am unable to find them and restore factory defaults. For exactly, my IPC module is completely gone from forscan. I can’t find it anywhere. Not sure what this means.
Try forcing forscan to create a new profile on startup. Just select “no” and dont pick the existing profile.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Does this mean the bed camera is working again at speed? If so, what did you change in ForScan?
This was in relation to the missing modules. Not the camera.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Been driving my brothers tremor this weekend (2022) and honestly guys, the build 2 sync 4 is noticeably better. Not just the camera abilities, but faster, more responsive, stable. Hopefully ours will be like this after updates. This thing is a beautiful truck.

Ford F-150 Rear Camera while driving like 22’ superduty? E1D338FE-A4DA-4F09-843A-E3D697C29D91

Sponsored

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Can anyone with a Lariat or Platinum that has the cameras working at any speed provide me a copy of your “as built” data from forscan? I want to compare the two.

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
I believe it is the Sync version that is key to having the cams in motion. I’ve tried all of the Forscan codes that I can think of. Even with those enabled the “disabled while in motion” overrides any other command.

Note: my Sync version didn’t change via my two power-up updates. And from what I’ve seen, the later builds have a different Sync software version.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I believe it is the Sync version that is key to having the cams in motion. I’ve tried all of the Forscan codes that I can think of. Even with those enabled the “disabled while in motion” overrides any other command.

Note: my Sync version didn’t change via my two power-up updates. And from what I’ve seen, the later builds have a different Sync software version.
I tried all of these things today too, no luck. I think you are right, the sync system lacks the software to make this happen. We need updates!
Sponsored