Sponsored

Rear Camera while driving like 22’ superduty?

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Yes it is lame. I've tried every option in forscan, but it is the safety override that seems to be the culprit. I got my first over the air update yesterday, but had nothing to do with the apim or sync version. :(
Sponsored

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Apparently it only works for me if I turn on those cameras while the truck is at a stop. Getting up to speed wont disable them, but once I exit out of them I can’t return to them.

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
My Ford got the most recent power of update today, I can confirm that the camera functionality has been enabled with the update.

027ED097-0083-490F-98C5-86A95FF5AC6F.jpeg
When was your build date? Just curious if this is a build 1 or build 2 model. Maybe there is hope for us early adopters

Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Yes it is lame. I've tried every option in forscan, but it is the safety override that seems to be the culprit. I got my first over the air update yesterday, but had nothing to do with the apim or sync version. :(
Have you played with:
APIM 7D0-01-04 ?

The speadsheets shows several “at speed” views that can be enabled. My truck is a late July build and I can view my rear cameras while driving at speed. comparing my as—built to earlier trucks that is the difference I can identify in the APIM.

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Have you played with:
APIM 7D0-01-04 ?

The speadsheets shows several “at speed” views that can be enabled. My truck is a late July build and I can view my rear cameras while driving at speed. comparing my as—built to earlier trucks that is the difference I can identify in the APIM.
Yes, I’ve tried all of those. I believe the safety “some features are not available while in motion” overrides any changes made. I believe you probably have a later version of sync as well, and that may be the key.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Yes, I’ve tried all of those. I believe the safety “some features are not available while in motion” overrides any changes made. I believe you probably have a later version of sync as well, and that may be the key.
Well it figures it would not be that easy. Hopefully as time goes on some additional mapping is done on other modules. There are several speed related disables I would like to eliminate, but I’m not convinced that is happening in the APIM.

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
When was your build date? Just curious if this is a build 1 or build 2 model. Maybe there is hope for us early adopters
What revision is this? Mine shows 243

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Have you played with:
APIM 7D0-01-04 ?

I may have. I can’t remember. I made many changes in forscan.

Sponsored

EatDirtFartDust

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Ford service manager
Apparently it only works for me if I turn on those cameras while the truck is at a stop. Getting up to speed wont disable them, but once I exit out of them I can’t return to them.
Well now I'm worried I'm going to lose the functionality of mine next time it updates. Because I can command those cameras to come on at any speed.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Revision 145 now is my current

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Well guys, I got on forscan today and it doesn’t look good. Post update, certain modules are gone altogether and I am unable to find them and restore factory defaults. For exactly, my IPC module is completely gone from forscan. I can’t find it anywhere. Not sure what this means.

r150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost XLT FX4
I’m a build 1 XLT 302a and just got the PowerUp 1.7 update. Bed camera cuts off at speed just like before the update.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a build 1 XLT 302a and just got the PowerUp 1.7 update. Bed camera cuts off at speed just like before the update.
My Sync now says its been updated to 2.1
Sponsored