Sponsored

REALLY want to upgrade B&O unleashed. Tech said impossible?

steelshot220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
So I know its been posted once or twice before, and it seems like at least one user has cracked the code of removing the bang and olf unleashed and running aftermarket amps on the 12in tablet screen???.

I really want to remove the B&O unleashed system and install my already purchased active JL system with a 13TW5.

Went today to local shop and dude said all he could do was install the sub with an LC??

He mentioned the Zen unit but seemed to only mention it in the terms of it sending signal to the subwoofer not the full system and seemed to think it wasnt as stable a solution as the LC..

Im seeing I can possibly get the full system working with mainly a 1. Zen a2B and a 2. Audio control DM-810 DSP ????

Opinions???
Sponsored

StoneGrayKR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
So I know its been posted once or twice before, and it seems like at least one user has cracked the code of removing the bang and olf unleashed and running aftermarket amps on the 12in tablet screen???.

I really want to remove the B&O unleashed system and install my already purchased active JL system with a 13TW5.

Went today to local shop and dude said all he could do was install the sub with an LC??

He mentioned the Zen unit but seemed to only mention it in the terms of it sending signal to the subwoofer not the full system and seemed to think it wasnt as stable a solution as the LC..

Im seeing I can possibly get the full system working with mainly a 1. Zen a2B and a 2. Audio control DM-810 DSP ????

Opinions???
Did you find a solution for this? Unleashed is a huge let down.

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer

Opinions???
Yes, to do it right you need a Zen A2B. The DSP isn't a requirement as you can feed the outputs from the Zen to multiple amps and set crossovers there but the DSP will give you more control and capabilities. My plan for a high sound quality system replacement (Once I've saved up the 5k+ to pay for it):

Zen A2B
AudioControl DM-610
AudioControl LC6-1200
AudioControl LC1-800
Focal PS 165 F3E 3-way component system to replace the front left and right stage
Focal PC 165 FE 2-Way Coaxial Speakers for rear doors
Infinity KAPPA Perfect 300m Mid-Ranges for Center channel
MTI Acoustics F-Series Stage 3 Under Seat Enclosure with dual 10" Focal P25 FSE Shallow Mount Subs
Killmat or other butyl based sound proofing in all 4 doors and under the back seat and wall (People underestimate how much difference some good sound proofing can make)
Stinger Speed Rings for all 4 doors
Sponsored