First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 Powerboost XLT 302A 360 Camera 7.2KW
Occupation
Retired
Well you made a claim, were given a chance to validate it, and deferred to your claim. I've yet to see you do anything other than make claims while failing to provide any dialogue of utility to the discussion at hand. Congratulations, you can copy and paste things anyone even remotely familiar with a search function can yield. I bestow upon you "master copypasta of nonconstructive information". You're welcome.
Seriously I would be interested to know your background as well as you seen to be knowledgeable in several fields. There are codes, rules and regulations that have to be followed even if we don't agree with them. As an example red traffic light, you may decide to cross it if there is no traffic but the police will be happy to give you a ticket
Sponsored

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Well you made a claim, were given a chance to validate it, and deferred to your claim. I've yet to see you do anything other than make claims while failing to provide any dialogue of utility to the discussion at hand. Congratulations, you can copy and paste things anyone even remotely familiar with a search function can yield. I bestow upon you "master copypasta of nonconstructive information". You're welcome.
Here’s a picture of my license. I’ll leave it up to the other readers to take the advice of a skilled, trained, licensed professional with almost 40 years of experience or someone who thinks they know what they are talking about
Ford F-150 Real world power outage dealt with using Powerboost ProPower 7.2kw with dropcords 1664885353945