Sponsored

ReadyRamp Bed Extender - Anyone Use?

Stap9716

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 liconic silver lariat sport 5.0 157 wheelbase
Any techniques you learned that you can share for load/unload? I’m moving from SUV and Kendon trailer to F150 and RR.

CRF250R and a KTM85SX. I’m guessing 75% of the time it’ll just be my son’s 85.

Also, do you do any “chock” on front of bed? I was looking at the high roller

High Roller HR501-10 Black 58" Moto Tie Bar
Amazon link: https://a.co/d/8uDPVPw

Thx!
Sorry on the slow responce,,The high roller bar works good,not necessary but helpful especially if your loading bikes alot or somone rams a bike into the middle of the front of the bed with some speed or force(lending somone your tuck or kids loading lol)

A good SOLID step to use when loading by yourself helps if you dont have the tailgate step

I have used this step forever made by DoMore but I think they are out of business now
I modified this one from my 2011
Ford F-150 ReadyRamp Bed Extender - Anyone Use? IMG_5419
Sponsored

KTM753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
Sorry on the slow responce,,The high roller bar works good,not necessary but helpful especially if your loading bikes alot or somone rams a bike into the middle of the front of the bed with some speed or force(lending somone your tuck or kids loading lol)
Any pictures of your High Roller bar mounted to front of the bed?

I just received my Step Ramp I bought last week. When the snow melts I will get a picture of it in use. Almost went Ready Ramp but really wanted the extra steps that come with the Step Ramp. My old Tacoma was no problem to use bike stand, taller F-150 is more of a challenge. I still need to figure out tie down points, I bought a few sections of L-track but I haven't mounted them yet.

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
Any pictures of your High Roller bar mounted to front of the bed?

I just received my Step Ramp I bought last week. When the snow melts I will get a picture of it in use. Almost went Ready Ramp but really wanted the extra steps that come with the Step Ramp. My old Tacoma was no problem to use bike stand, taller F-150 is more of a challenge. I still need to figure out tie down points, I bought a few sections of L-track but I haven't mounted them yet.
Ready ramp would be nice ... the ktm 85 and crf110 are super easy on/off. My 250r is a big step down using tailgate step!

eharri3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
#20Fordf150
Occupation
Business
I have one on my '21
powerboost I mainly leave strapped to the tiedowns in the folded down position as a bed divider to keep my kids' sports equipment by the tailgate. I have actually not needed to use it as an extender yet having the 6.5 foot bed. Be aware, as wussy as this sounds, that when it is folded out it has un coated metal parts that will gouge the paint off the edges of the inside of the tailgate pretty good if it isn't lined and does not have a cover. Not scratch, gouge off huge chunks. I'd probably just do the Ford one if I had it to do again but this one does the job. When folded out I will just have to lay a wide piece of cardboard down under whatever I am hauling to protect the edges of the tailgate until I can get some sort of liner product on it. Other than that it is sturdy and easy to use.

Have not used as a ramp but there's my take on the extender capability.
Sponsored