Sponsored

mxwrk

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
Transitioning from trying to sleep in a short bed Powerboost to a RTT. It’ll be nice to not have to unload and clean out the bed of my truck when I get to my camp spot from now on. I’m usually in the middle of nowhere down a minimally traveled trail so this should be super nice to rack out in. The tent itself seems high quality and just light enough that I can mount it myself (barely).
Bed bars: RCI 9” Bed Bars
Tent: Roofnest Meadowlark
Brackets: Billie Bars
Ford F-150 RCI Bed Bars and Roofnest installed 913756FC-FAE7-4F5F-A406-F0123A3D39E2

Ford F-150 RCI Bed Bars and Roofnest installed 277C8315-05E5-48B8-B6C1-BDD5BBD27A9B

Ford F-150 RCI Bed Bars and Roofnest installed 5195B866-005D-4DF4-B201-6ABA9D54A87F
Sponsored

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
I’ve been looking at rooftop tents. I have the Retrax XR Pro so I need a rack that’ll work with the T-Slots. I’ve seen a lot of barely used tents on Facebook marketplace cheap.

OP
OP
mxwrk

mxwrk

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
I’ve been looking at rooftop tents. I have the Retrax XR Pro so I need a rack that’ll work with the T-Slots. I’ve seen a lot of barely used tents on Facebook marketplace cheap.
Check Billie Bars, I think they have an option for you but not positive. As far as tents go, the majority of cheaper soft shell tents can be 15-20 mins to set up with poles that can go missing. That's why I went with this one, but I also camp more than the average person.

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
Check Billie Bars, I think they have an option for you but not positive. As far as tents go, the majority of cheaper soft shell tents can be 15-20 mins to set up with poles that can go missing. That's why I went with this one, but I also camp more than the average person.
I’ve found a few iKamper and CVT tents locally. One of the guys that I work with is selling one because he bought a camper.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mxwrk

mxwrk

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
I’ve found a few iKamper and CVT tents locally. One of the guys that I work with is selling one because he bought a camper.
Those are great brands from what I've heard. I wanted a hard shell but the price and length was a factor for me. I didn't want any part of the tent hanging past the tailgate. There are a few options out there for sure