Sponsored

Raptor Order Status

Diesels_wife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Ordered Raptor on 6/16/2021. Rapid Red, 35’s, 801A package, beadlock wheels, power tech package, spray in Bedliner, carbon fiber package. Pretty much everything but the moonroof. Ford order tracking status has been at Order confirmed for the longest time. We checked with dealer late August and they said looks like scheduled for 9/20. We contacted Ford Performance via chat and they indicated status was updated on 9/7 and that it is now scheduled for 10/25 build.
Sponsored

G-Train

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bullitt Mustang
Ordered Raptor on 6/16/2021. Rapid Red, 35’s, 801A package, beadlock wheels, power tech package, spray in Bedliner, carbon fiber package. Pretty much everything but the moonroof. Ford order tracking status has been at Order confirmed for the longest time. We checked with dealer late August and they said looks like scheduled for 9/20. We contacted Ford Performance via chat and they indicated status was updated on 9/7 and that it is now scheduled for 10/25 build.
Very good news. Ordered 6/10, 37 package in velocity blue fully loaded and nothing. No build date and no movement. it has not been canceled yet but who knows. There is no reason for what they do.

OP
OP

Diesels_wife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Hi all, Update: The truck is now in production! So excited!

Ford F-150 Raptor Order Status F6A37073-291D-4114-A42D-5318EF0F322E

MangeMD

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4
Occupation
MD
Very good news. Ordered 6/10, 37 package in velocity blue fully loaded and nothing. No build date and no movement. it has not been canceled yet but who knows. There is no reason for what they do.
Sounds like your dealer had no allocation for your order...

Sponsored

OP
OP

Diesels_wife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Any news on your build about a ship date.
I contacted ford performance and asked about status. They indicate status is “pending update” and to contact dealer for update. We did and they said they are waiting on chips? Now when I go to ford tracking site and enter order number and vin it does not show status and shows to try again in a few days. Hoping we will get our 2021 truck in 2021!

sierraraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 raptor
I contacted ford performance and asked about status. They indicate status is “pending update” and to contact dealer for update. We did and they said they are waiting on chips? Now when I go to ford tracking site and enter order number and vin it does not show status and shows to try again in a few days. Hoping we will get our 2021 truck in 2021!
Same thing here as well. Mine was built 9/30 and my dealer is saying early February now. This is ridiculous.

OP
OP

Diesels_wife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
So for a couple of weeks eta date was set to 12/31/2021. Now it is showing 1/16/2022. Status still shows ‘In Production’. Crazy.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Diesels_wife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Finally! Raptor status shows built (12/26/2021) with eta of 1/11/2022. Dealer has never contacted us throughout the entire process. We always had to call them. I will buy extended warranty and maintenance plan from flood ford. Will let dealer try and sell me a plan but wont buy it from them. Will post pics when we get the truck.

Metty1986

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2018 Fusion
Finally! Raptor status shows built (12/26/2021) with eta of 1/11/2022. Dealer has never contacted us throughout the entire process. We always had to call them. I will buy extended warranty and maintenance plan from flood ford. Will let dealer try and sell me a plan but wont buy it from them. Will post pics when we get the truck.
You said buy plan through flood ford. Can you tell me more about this? I plan on buying a plan for mine too but want to figure out the best option.

John123

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Broker
You said buy plan through flood ford. Can you tell me more about this? I plan on buying a plan for mine too but want to figure out the best option.
I ordered a 22 Raptor in October. Any idea on how long it takes to get the scheduled for production email?

OP
OP

Diesels_wife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
After researching on these forums I learned that flood ford sells the ford warranty and maintenance plans at decent prices. Search flood ford esp. Genuine ford protect plans. Think we are going to get the 8yr 125000 miles/0 deductible. Price is 2845. Maintenance plan for same is 2745 for 5000 mile interval. I think will be a little more to add lighting coverage and key fob. You can get all the prices for what you want and then see if dealer will match the same exact plan.
Sponsored