Raptor Order Info

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
So what is the first thing we are to expect from the order process? I was told the order was put in the system but I don't have any order# or vin, What should I be asking for?
Thanks!
Sponsored

planetMalone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Yukon
Your dealer should receive a DORA as confirmation your order was placed. Dealers don't have to share this though. I've heard some customers get them, while others don't. I'm in the don't camp myself.

You can call Ford Performance at (800) 367-3788, and they will be able to confirm your order is in. You will need to provide them with the dealer Sales Code and your order number. Your dealer should be able to provide these to you. Mine sent me a preview order that I signed. It had those at the top right.

The people at Ford Performance are extremely nice and accommodating. They told me that no 2021 Raptors have been scheduled yet, which means you won't have a VIN. Once you do get your VIN, you can track your status here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/.

jlift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma
Got word from my dealer that mine was scheduled today for July 19 and it has a VIN. I was first in line of four allocations for them. Fingers crossed but not holding my breath given the supply chain issues.

Raptor17

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Raptor
Occupation
Retired
Bit the bullet this Morning and ordered a 2022 Raptor. Dealer called me yesterday and said the order books just opened. One of the few dealer selling at MSRP. They got 9 slots for the year and I was number 3. Incase anyone is interested it’s Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie, MD.

Sponsored

MangeMD

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4
Occupation
MD
Bit the bullet this Morning and ordered a 2022 Raptor. Dealer called me yesterday and said the order books just opened. One of the few dealer selling at MSRP. They got 9 slots for the year and I was number 3. Incase anyone is interested it’s Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie, MD.
They actually opened on 10/1.

Newraptor

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus gx, Ford bronco 2025
I just got my window sticker yes..
Sponsored