Raptor is being built…. 11-08

Newraptor

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus gx, Ford bronco 2025
So I hope I don’t have to wait for my chip to be put in. I heard people are having to wait till the end of the year before they can get a chip and delivery date? Have you heard anything?
Sponsored

sierraraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 raptor
So I hope I don’t have to wait for my chip to be put in. I heard people are having to wait till the end of the year before they can get a chip and delivery date? Have you heard anything?
Sorry to burst your bubble and hope you have more luck than me. Mine was built 9/30 and has been sitting in a parking lot since. I just got an updated delivery date of 12/31. If it was not leadfoot I would have cancelled a month ago. I actually ordered a TRX last Monday that has an expected delivery of 1/18. If the TRX beats the Raptor to my house I don't know weather I will cry, laugh, or beat the dog ;). Just going to keep whichever I like the best and offload the other. Good luck in your mission.

G-Train

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bullitt Mustang
All the committed VINs by Ford have to be built so they will continue to push back MY22 builds until they finish all MY21.

OP
OP
Newraptor

Newraptor

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry to burst your bubble and hope you have more luck than me. Mine was built 9/30 and has been sitting in a parking lot since. I just got an updated delivery date of 12/31. If it was not leadfoot I would have cancelled a month ago. I actually ordered a TRX last Monday that has an expected delivery of 1/18. If the TRX beats the Raptor to my house I don't know weather I will cry, laugh, or beat the dog ;). Just going to keep whichever I like the best and offload the other. Good luck in your mission.
Mine is leadfoot too… was your a stock or order?

sierraraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 raptor
Mine is leadfoot too… was your a stock or order?
Mine was an order on the first day you could. At this point it does not matter. My truck has literally been sitting in the Dearborn parking lot with hundreds of other raptors for 6 weeks. There is virtually no communication from Ford and what exactly is going on with the raptors or when we will actually have them in our own garages. My gut tells me there is something going on beside "chip shortage". Quite frankly somewhat shocked how Ford has handled this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Newraptor

Newraptor

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine was an order on the first day you could. At this point it does not matter. My truck has literally been sitting in the Dearborn parking lot with hundreds of other raptors for 6 weeks. There is virtually no communication from Ford and what exactly is going on with the raptors or when we will actually have them in our own garages. My gut tells me there is something going on beside "chip shortage". Quite frankly somewhat shocked how Ford has handled this.
Damn that sucks maybe we can get a price break. I got mine at msrp

Rocket Man

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Leadfoot Raptor ordered June 10, 2021 and Blend date of 10/05 Original ETD was 11/16/21, then couple weeks later it was changed to 12/31. Called the Ford number and they said "waiting on chip." No updates, no nothing. Even the dealer has no clue on the deliver or where it is being stored.

Sponsored

FromTRXbacktoRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Built on 11/6 and says ETA of 12/31. Im patiently waiting, someone earlier said they called Ford what is the contact info? I really hope mine isn't delayed more! I want to get back into the Raptor and out of the TRX!

OP
OP
Newraptor

Newraptor

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Built on 11/6 and says ETA of 12/31. Im patiently waiting, someone earlier said they called Ford what is the contact info? I really hope mine isn't delayed more! I want to get back into the Raptor and out of the TRX!
I just got the same thing we are all Screwed. Looks like delivery well into 2022

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
There is some word that there are now issues with the Fox shocks. There are a couple of threads on the Ford Raptor Forum with people having their shocks making noises. Some have diagnosed it as an issue with the shocks. When the dealer or the individual reached out to Fox, they say they wont be able to get the shocks to replace them until 2023. Look for the threads that talk about Clunking or subtle clunking on this forum. Not a whole lot coming out of Ford with some of the issues people are having with the Raptor. The issues seem to be more of an annoyance than a major problem. Ford keeps saying the noises people are hearing from under the truck are normal suspension noises. Either way, it shouldn't happen on 70k plus trucks.
Sponsored