First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L 302A 5.5 SB
I'm sure they will be available...but can anyone confirm that they will be?

I really want to upgrade my XLT's headlights with those beautiful amber lights :love:
Sponsored

mattacruz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Occupation
sales

I really want to upgrade my XLT's headlights with those beautiful amber lights :love:
Same! Please let me know if y'all find anything

Wheel_sonnn

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 502a Leadfootgrey

I swapped my stock 502a LEDs for raptor leds to get a black background. i ran into an issue tho. The raptor headlights do not have a turn signal at the bottom of the headlight like my stock lariat ones do. i ended up swapping two wires and using the middle little amber light as a temporary turn signal but its not very bright. Apparently i saw where a guy can rewrite something ( more in depth than FORSCAN) and use the DRLs as turn signals. but i cant find anyone to do that for me.

i may end up just sending my old headlights off to get opened and painted and reinstall those

Ford F-150 Raptor Headlights IMG_4290

OP
OP
fxxkintallguy

fxxkintallguy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L 302A 5.5 SB
I swapped my stock 502a LEDs for raptor leds to get a black background. i ran into an issue tho. The raptor headlights do not have a turn signal at the bottom of the headlight like my stock lariat ones do. i ended up swapping two wires and using the middle little amber light as a temporary turn signal but its not very bright. Apparently i saw where a guy can rewrite something ( more in depth than FORSCAN) and use the DRLs as turn signals. but i cant find anyone to do that for me.

i may end up just sending my old headlights off to get opened and painted and reinstall those

IMG_4290.jpg
This is awesome. It looks SO GOOD! Sucks that you couldn't get a turn signal though. I was talking to someone who also offered to make the whole DRL a turn signal, but that was on my current 302a package. Hes going to swap the DRLs to RGB+w, paint the housing black, and make the DRL the turn signal.

Sponsored

Wheel_sonnn

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 502a Leadfootgrey
This is awesome. It looks SO GOOD! Sucks that you couldn't get a turn signal though. I was talking to someone who also offered to make the whole DRL a turn signal, but that was on my current 302a package. Hes going to swap the DRLs to RGB+w, paint the housing black, and make the DRL the turn signal.

nice!!!! i def need some help with making the turn a DRL. ill play with forscan a little more when i get back home one day

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect

IMG_4290.jpg
This is why I'm hoping to find some reasonably priced BAP or Tremor headlights. I believe they are the same as the normal ones just with the black surround.

Still don't get why the Sport didn't have this to begin with (same with the taillights. the chrome is ugly)

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
nice!!!! i def need some help with making the turn a DRL. ill play with forscan a little more when i get back home one day
I think you need to enable the DRL with Turn 726-38-02 xx**-xxxx-xxxx

Nickg1018

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150

IMG_4290.jpg
Hey did you ever figure out the turn signals? I have a 501a I want to put raptor headlights on.

Also did you ever change out the fog lights? Or get them to match the blacked out headlights?

Sponsored

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction

In canada they make the raptor with the quad led amber leds lights so if you have a 302 you can just swap them out

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I thought the Raptor/BAP and Tremor all had the same headlights ?
No, they are a bit different. BAP/tremor headlamps have a white DRL and Raptor is amber. Raptor also has no dedicated turn signal in the headlamp housing.

I have been unable to figure out the difference in the tail lamps though

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
No, they are a bit different. BAP/tremor headlamps have a white DRL and Raptor is amber. Raptor also has no dedicated turn signal in the headlamp housing.

I have been unable to figure out the difference in the tail lamps though
The taillamps look pretty much the same but the Tremor has the same layout as say a Lariat, except the housing is blacked out.

The raptor actually has a different light pattern, the running light and blinker both light up for a turn signal and is all red.

I'll see if I can find a pic of the tremor lights in action.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
The taillamps look pretty much the same but the Tremor has the same layout as say a Lariat, except the housing is blacked out.

The raptor actually has a different light pattern, the running light and blinker both light up for a turn signal and is all red.

I'll see if I can find a pic of the tremor lights in action.
Good to know, I think I'd prefer to stick with the Tremor/BAP tails then
Sponsored