First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L 302A 5.5 SB
Probably a stupid Question but on the spreadsheet the last values are 2 digits and not 4 do I plug in only the Two digits or are those the first two digits of the last 4 ?
Did you ever get this figured out? I’ve heard of some people having issues similar to this.
Sponsored

OleMustyBag

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0, 2015 GMC Acadia, 1963 ChevyNova
Did you ever get this figured out? I’ve heard of some people having issues similar to this.
The last two digits that no one lists in any of the values are the checksum on that entire line and it will auto calculate it for you when writing the code to the module. You don’t really have to worry about them.

OP
OP
fxxkintallguy

fxxkintallguy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L 302A 5.5 SB
I am having trouble getting my raptor projector lights to function properly on the DRL as blinker part. The High and Low beam work properly. The DRL comes on when in drive and dims when I put on the turn signal but does not flash. I also get a hyper flash in the dash. I inputted the changes in your spreadsheet and still do not have functionality of the DRL as blinker. Do you have a HCM on yours? I added the harness from Ryan with the HCM to get functionality of the High beam. Also do you have Dynamic bending turned on or only automatic High?
Sorry, I actually meant to quote this. Did you get this figured out? Haha

OleMustyBag

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry, I actually meant to quote this. Did you get this figured out? Haha
Never got it to work with forscan changes only but did some hardwiring and got it working. I posted it in another thread. I will look for it and post here.

Sponsored

Killmonger23

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 lariat

Do you have the black appearance package by any chance? I have a 2023 f150 lariat BOP with led lights and swapped to the raptor led lights everything works fine except the blinker. Tried forscan with no success turns out the Black Appearance Packages and Tremor packages go to a third party site that adds the specific features of that package like the lights for example and apparently they change the pins and wiring that differs from a normal f150 package. So I still cant figure out how to make the blinkers work.

OleMustyBag

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you have the black appearance package by any chance? I have a 2023 f150 lariat BOP with led lights and swapped to the raptor led lights everything works fine except the blinker. Tried forscan with no success turns out the Black Appearance Packages and Tremor packages go to a third party site that adds the specific features of that package like the lights for example and apparently they change the pins and wiring that differs from a normal f150 package. So I still cant figure out how to make the blinkers work.
The BAP package and the tremor package are both factory options and are done on the ford assembly line. All the projector headlights use the same connector and pinout locations. Did you try the forscan changes on @Hawsa spreadsheet?

Killmonger23

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 lariat
The BAP package and the tremor package are both factory options and are done on the ford assembly line. All the projector headlights use the same connector and pinout locations. Did you try the forscan changes on @Hawsa spreadsheet?

I had my truck at Pax power for the raptor conversion and they installed the raptor head lights but one of the lights had an issue coming on so they sent it to the dealership to get fixed and the dealership looked at it and got the issue fixed but couldn't get the blinkers to work so they had a closer look at the wiring and it was different so they called pax power and asked what did they do to the wiring and pax power told them they never touched the wiring on it so the dealer investigated as to why my truck was wired differently and didn't match any of their schematics they had in the system and they found out that BOPs and Tremors go to a 3rd party for finalization to swap out lights and specific parts etc... for those packages and it's there they do something different to the trucks. Pax power tried everything through forscan and following the spread sheets that were online posted from others and made the changes and they still wouldn't work. They compared the wiring to a Raptor R they had in the shop and it was the same as far as the pin locations and the plug but for whatever reason still couldn't get them to blink for turn signals or hazards. And I Haven't seen anybody online with a bop or tremor with the LED lights from factory try this yet only none led to led swaps. They work fine as running lights and even when I switch from auto to just running lights on they do get a little dimmer so I don't know I'm confused as hell haha

Sponsored

OleMustyBag

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had my truck at Pax power for the raptor conversion and they installed the raptor head lights but one of the lights had an issue coming on so they sent it to the dealership to get fixed and the dealership looked at it and got the issue fixed but couldn't get the blinkers to work so they had a closer look at the wiring and it was different so they called pax power and asked what did they do to the wiring and pax power told them they never touched the wiring on it so the dealer investigated as to why my truck was wired differently and didn't match any of their schematics they had in the system and they found out that BOPs and Tremors go to a 3rd party for finalization to swap out lights and specific parts etc... for those packages and it's there they do something different to the trucks. Pax power tried everything through forscan and following the spread sheets that were online posted from others and made the changes and they still wouldn't work. They compared the wiring to a Raptor R they had in the shop and it was the same as far as the pin locations and the plug but for whatever reason still couldn't get them to blink for turn signals or hazards. And I Haven't seen anybody online with a bop or tremor with the LED lights from factory try this yet only none led to led swaps. They work fine as running lights and even when I switch from auto to just running lights on they do get a little dimmer so I don't know I'm confused as hell haha
I couldn’t get mine to work either from forscan changes only so I connected the blinker wire to the DRL wire on both sides and installed diodes on both wires so that power does not back feed. Also you need to turn on the setting for DRL to dim while blinker is on. I did a short write up in one of the other threads.

Killmonger23

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 lariat
I couldn’t get mine to work either from forscan changes only so I connected the blinker wire to the DRL wire on both sides and installed diodes on both wires so that power does not back feed. Also you need to turn on the setting for DRL to dim while blinker is on. I did a short write up in one of the other threads.
ok thanks, I'll pass this on to PaxPower. This electrical stuff is way over my head haha