Raptor gear indicator

Borgelpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Exec
Anyone figure out how to have the gear indicator show on the display when not in Manual?Non-Raptor displays have the 1-10 displayed where the Raptor show the status icons for the steering/shocks/exhaust icons are below the tach.
Sponsored

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
Anyone figure out how to have the gear indicator show on the display when not in Manual?Non-Raptor displays have the 1-10 displayed where the Raptor show the status icons for the steering/shocks/exhaust icons are below the tach.
Unfortunately it can't be shown unless you push the manual gear shift button. Once you go back to automatic, the gear display will go away.

jjv07

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Raptor
I don't know if this applies to a Gen3 Raptor but on my Gen2, the gear indicator can be toggled on and off by hitting the right shift paddle in automatic.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
I don't know if this applies to a Gen3 Raptor but on my Gen2, the gear indicator can be toggled on and off by hitting the right shift paddle in automatic.
Doesnt apply

Sponsored

OP
OP

Borgelpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Exec
Actually, if you tap either paddle the current gear will show on the display, but it reverts to the normal display once it shifts to another gear. Which has me wondering if there is a Forscan setting that would fix it on the display until toggled back off.