trdtuner7

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 3.5 4x4
Hi Guys.
I actually have a 22 F150 BAP, but I know it has the same exhaust as the tremors.

Any chance we can use the front section off the raptors to get true duals?

I know after the first resonator it splits back into duals, looking at them side by side it looks like everything should line up pretty good.

Also the fact that we would be able to use raptor downpipes X pipes or H pipes would give a lot more options.

Thoughts

Jordan
Sponsored

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
In theory yes, I though the turbos were different for the HO motor but that might not be the case anymore on these newer trucks, maybe someone else can shed some light there. If they are the same though, getting a oem raptor set of downpipes is going to be so expensive you'll look the other way very quickly. I plan to try a true dual setup, already have the the muffler back setup, then I even bought the trombone loop mid pipe for a raptor to tryout, just haven't had time or bravery yet to hack up my factory downpipe to make it work. Then plan to put an X pipe between it and the muffler to try out as well since the oem gen 3 raptor exhaust has an X right after the muffler.