Sponsored

Stojanowski

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Long time lurker here but wanted to share my experience after calling around today. 3 dealerships in the DFW area.. all pretty consistent with their response. (Inquired on Raptor only)

ETA is this fall (October into December)
As many as 9 allocations per
$1k Deposit (Refundable)
Deal breaker for me however is the $10k-$15k dealer mark up. I have told them all I won't pay a penny over MSRP.
Unfortunately there is probably 9 at each that will right now. My dealer got two and both went for msrp
Sponsored

DTX_WB2

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unfortunately there is probably 9 at each that will right now. My dealer got two and both went for msrp
I managed to find two dealers with multiple allocations that were offering to do $5k over. Then found one that had two allocations but both sold AT MSRP so it’s not hopeless.
I thought I found my golden ticket this morning when I reached a dealer with a single allocation that would sell at MSRP but they want a $5k non refundable deposit. :( May just be better off waiting until they are on lots for test drives.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
I managed to find two dealers with multiple allocations that were offering to do $5k over. Then found one that had two allocations but both sold AT MSRP so it’s not hopeless.
I thought I found my golden ticket this morning when I reached a dealer with a single allocation that would sell at MSRP but they want a $5k non refundable deposit. :( May just be better off waiting until they are on lots for test drives.
Keep looking - my order is in @MSRP ($500 deposit)- had him write on the "price of unit" box - "MSRP" on the Retail Order sheet.... its real now! Of course the weeks we will have to wait will hamper the excitement

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Does x/a plan pricing have any impact on Raptor? I can imagine no discounting but does it ensure MSRP or anything like that? Does it work with dealer installed accessories?
no impact - just keep calling around your local dealers (Soon!) hopefully you can find an MSRP one......

Stojanowski

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Not sure what pricing will be like on lots supposedly it's gonna be a limited run due to shortages.

Has anyone's orders shown up in their ford accounts?
Sponsored