RAPID RED F-150 Lightning Photos & Club

JPro

Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Nissan Titan
I’m hoping to see Rapid Red on a pro model soon to see how much more “work truck” like it looks. I’ve scoured the internet and haven’t seen an example yet.

GreasyLightning47

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord , Mustang GT, E class 350
I’m hoping to see Rapid Red on a pro model soon to see how much more “work truck” like it looks. I’ve scoured the internet and haven’t seen an example yet.
I'm looking forward to seeing a rapid red pro soon too. I thought I was set on carbonized grey but am leaning towards rapid red. I priced and build an ICE truck version to try and get an idea but the color they have online is race red. It still looks very nice imo

jthomas386

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White
Occupation
National Sales Manager
Am I the only one bothered by the front lightbar and headlights having a weird alignment?

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
You're far from the first, but this is likely the same pre-production model that has been making the rounds at the drive tours.

I'll be more concerned if the first units off the line has the issue.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gladiator, Model Y
Occupation
Attorney
It's the same issue Tesla Model X door handles have, they'll never line up perfectly and I wouldn't be surprised if production trucks have the same issue.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning(reserved)
You're far from the first, but this is likely the same pre-production model that has been making the rounds at the drive tours.

I'll be more concerned if the first units off the line has the issue.
I don't think its the same truck...the "drive tour" truck is a Red XLT..this is clearly a Lariat.(hint: check the mirrors-- XLTs have black mirrors, Lariat have body colored. Also-- Lariat has light bar across back tailgate, XLT does not)

I'm not that picky....and the alignment bothers me also...

UGH

Last edited:

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
I don't think its the same truck...the "drive tour" truck is a Red XLT..this is clearly a Lariat.(hint: check the mirrors-- XLTs have black mirrors, Lariat have body colored. Also-- Lariat has light bar across back tailgate, XLT does not)

I'm not that picky....and the alignment bothers me also...

UGH
Wow, I didn't catch that. You're right, this is clearly a Lariat. Still, I have to assume (and hope!) this is a preproduction. I can't unsee that gap anymore.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning(reserved)
Wow, I didn't catch that. You're right, this is clearly a Lariat. Still, I have to assume (and hope!) this is a preproduction. I can't unsee that gap anymore.
Me either. I WAS a gung ho Rapid red guy but that gap has me rethinking that. The fact that it is on at least two separate trucks worries me a little...

I can't unsee it now...thanks to whomever pointed it out!!

JPro

Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Nissan Titan
Since the order bank didn't open today.....you guys like my artwork ? That's what I call a Pro ;)
2021-10-26 (3).png
LOL Love it! I had thought about doing that so I could visualize Rapid Red on a Pro! It still looks good, I wonder what it would cost to have body shop color match the bumpers and mirrors?

Advertisement

Advertisement