RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter
Nope- but I’ve got the tow package and not the max- tow, so one less leaf. Not too much rake, but I have the shorter U-bolts, shims and bump stops to remove the rear block to drop it another inch or so but haven’t gotten around to it yet. I think once I do that I’ll be ok with the stance- although it’s still pretty good now I think.
yeah, it looks good
Sponsored

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter
Nope- but I’ve got the tow package and not the max- tow, so one less leaf. Not too much rake, but I have the shorter U-bolts, shims and bump stops to remove the rear block to drop it another inch or so but haven’t gotten around to it yet. I think once I do that I’ll be ok with the stance- although it’s still pretty good now I think.
I wanted to remove my blocks, but worried about pinion angle etc..

DJH74011

First Name
Daniel Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Sr CAD Technician
Hello everyone. This is my 2021 Rapid Red F-150 Lariat. I posted a thread in the powerboost forum due to numerous powertrain and electrical issues I've been having with the truck, so I've posted a few times already.

Below are the mods that were done when I took delivery of the truck two years ago.
4" BDS Kit
Wheels: 22x12.5 Fuel Contra D643's w/ Red Accents
35" Toyo AT III's

Since then, I've added a Borla catback exhaust, Roush cold air intake, and tinted the taillights. The truck has been fantastic outside of the issues mentioned above.

Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club 21 F-150_Side

Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club 2021 Ford F-150_Front

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
Hello everyone. This is my 2021 Rapid Red F-150 Lariat. I posted a thread in the powerboost forum due to numerous powertrain and electrical issues I've been having with the truck, so I've posted a few times already.

Below are the mods that were done when I took delivery of the truck two years ago.
4" BDS Kit
Wheels: 22x12.5 Fuel Contra D643's w/ Red Accents
35" Toyo AT III's

Since then, I've added a Borla catback exhaust, Roush cold air intake, and tinted the taillights. The truck has been fantastic outside of the issues mentioned above.

21 F-150_Side.jpg

2021 Ford F-150_Front.jpg
Any pictures of the tinted tails?

DJH74011

First Name
Daniel Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Sr CAD Technician
Any pictures of the tinted tails?
I don't have photos of the taillights. I will make a note to take a couple of photos after I get my truck fixed. It's currently in the shop with numerous mechanical and electrical defects.

Sponsored

DamnitDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lariat, Rapid Red, BAP
Hi, y'all. I introduced her in the BAP thread, but she belongs here, as well. Please allow me to introduce Victoria. She's a '23 Rapid Red Lariat, leveled, and wearing her finest Cooper STT Pro shoes. Got a bit of an attitude, truth be told...
Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club tempImagehtZHck
Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club tempImageZMg1Z

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems
Yowza!! Samson, my Rapid Red XLT just fueled himself up and punched up San Antonio in the map:love:

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation systems
She says, "Come on down!" Well, across is more like it, since you're in Orlando...
Were your originals the Hankook Dynapro AT2 OEMs?

I'm curious how noisy replacement tires are compared to the Hankooks. We'll be towing distances this time next year and I want to find that sweet spot where great looks, great grip, light weight, and minimal droning road noise meet lol.

Last edited:

DamnitDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Were your originals the Hankook Dynapro AT2 OEMs?

I'm curious how noisy replacement tires are compared to the Hankooks. We'll be towing distances this time next year and I want to find that sweet spot where great looks, great grip, light weight, and minimal droning road noise meet lol.
I believe they were Hankook, but aside from that I'm not sure. I was lucky enough to have her delivered to me, so I can't really compare the tires. Apologies for being little to no help, but at least I'm consistent :p

Sponsored

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation systems
I believe they were Hankook, but aside from that I'm not sure. I was lucky enough to have her delivered to me, so I can't really compare the tires. Apologies for being little to no help, but at least I'm consistent :p
That's OK. Your tires are so nice, but they are 25lbs. heavier for each one and they are serious rock crawlers. If I find myself needing those tires something has gone terribly wrong with my plan! 🤦‍♂️

Great to hear an ordering and delivering success story! Beautiful truck and congrats

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
I had the Hankook, replaced with the 276/65 20 Nitto Recon's posted earlier (and below for reference). Better ride and zero road noise cruising or at highway speeds- I haven't noticed any difference:

Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club My Rapid Red 2022 F150 BAP_front right

DamnitDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had the Hankook, replaced with the 276/65 20 Nitto Recon's posted earlier (and below for reference). Better ride and zero road noise cruising or at highway speeds- I haven't noticed any difference:

My Rapid Red 2022 F150 BAP_front right.jpeg
Your truck and mine are really closely related!

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Your truck and mine are really closely related!

Lol. I thought that was my truck when I originally saw yours. It goes without saying that you have fantastic taste!

It seems like this combo is becoming increasingly more popular: I’m jealously hoping Ford doesn’t offer rapid red on the F150 next year.
Sponsored