First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Does anyone have this on their truck? I am looking for someone who has it and confirm if this does not affect ACC/BlueCruise & front parking sensors, and the ability to retain tow hooks.

This is the only grill guard I've come across that claims it does not affect those features and retains tow hooks. Pictures and opinion would be appreciated.

https://www.ranchhand.com/grille-guard-ggf21hbl1c.html

From their website:
Ford F-150 Ranch Hand's Legend Grill Guard - Accomodates ACC & Retains Tow Hooks 1669848573969

-DK
Sponsored

EpicHokie

First Name
Chd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Does anyone have this on their truck? I am looking for someone who has it and confirm if this does not affect ACC/BlueCruise & front parking sensors, and the ability to retain tow hooks.

This is the only grill guard I've come across that claims it does not affect those features and retains tow hooks. Pictures and opinion would be appreciated.

https://www.ranchhand.com/grille-guard-ggf21hbl1c.html

From their website:
1669848573969.png

-DK
Not sure about any of that, but I had a bad experience with that grill. In stop/go traffic, I rear ended someone going 5mph and that grill caused the frame to be bent and totalled my 1 year old F150. Just FYI. Looks good, but I won't do that again.

OP
OP
motivology

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Not sure about any of that, but I had a bad experience with that grill. In stop/go traffic, I rear ended someone going 5mph and that grill caused the frame to be bent and totalled my 1 year old F150. Just FYI. Looks good, but I won't do that again.
The truck's frame or the grill's frame? That is quite shocking to hear as they are supposedly one piece fully welded steel frame set up.

Got a picture of that?

EpicHokie

First Name
Chd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
The truck's frame or the grill's frame? That is quite shocking to hear as they are supposedly one piece fully welded steel frame set up.

Got a picture of that?
Trucks frame. It put a small dent in the frame and repair/insurance company totaled it.

This was back in 2017. I don't have any pics on my phone currently.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
it may work with the camera
but hose support legs that bolt to where the tow hooks attach, look like they may interfere with the adaptive cruise sensor
ask them for a pic of it on an actual 2021 or 2022 with adaptive cruise
Sponsored