Sponsored

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape Titanium
Does your truck and all the features (lock/unlock, remote start, etc)show up in FordPass app?
Yes everything is up and running with the FordPass app
Sponsored

Touchdwn

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Power-Boost; 2018 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Corporate Pilot; retired Air Traffic Controller
Did your map ever come back in?
I had a dealer salesman who Is somewhat of the go to guy for the truck features and he couldn’t figure it out. He promised to get it taken care of with Sirius. I have it now and I don’t know if him calling Sirius had anything to do with it. I’ve had Sirius a lot of years but I’m thinking of dropping it. As noted by others, music sounds so much better with the unleashed system from sources other than Satellite radio.

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had a dealer salesman who Is somewhat of the go to guy for the truck features and he couldn’t figure it out. He promised to get it taken care of with Sirius. I have it now and I don’t know if him calling Sirius had anything to do with it. I’ve had Sirius a lot of years but I’m thinking of dropping it. As noted by others, music sounds so much better with the unleashed system from sources other than Satellite radio.
So it’s up and running after talking with Sirius?

Touchdwn

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Power-Boost; 2018 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Corporate Pilot; retired Air Traffic Controller
So it’s up and running after talking with Sirius?
Yes. Unlike my 2017 Platinum with Travel Link though, it doesn’t show the route I have in the Sync 4 NAV and overlay the weather on it.

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes. Unlike my 2017 Platinum with Travel Link though, it doesn’t show the route I have in the Sync 4 NAV and overlay the weather on it.
What did you have to tell them?

Sponsored

Gibby289

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F150
Has any one had any luck with the two grayed out buttons?

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
I am having the same issue with my Fordpass not showing connected services also. I do have the lock/unlock and remote start buttons in my app. I guess I may have to call Sirius if that is the solution that worked for other people to get the grayed out buttons for Connected Nav. to work.

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am having the same issue with my Fordpass not showing connected services also. I do have the lock/unlock and remote start buttons in my app. I guess I may have to call Sirius if that is the solution that worked for other people to get the grayed out buttons for Connected Nav. to work.
I called Sirius today but got no where. he Kept taking about travel link and I don’t think sync 4 uses that anymore. Does anyone know if they do ?

Gibby289

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F150
I called Sirius today but got no where. he Kept taking about travel link and I don’t think sync 4 uses that anymore. Does anyone know if they do ?
This is becoming very frustrating... I know that will get me no where. Lol

Sponsored

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ok big update here. I deleted the truck from the app and reactivated it in the app and everything works. Weather and traffic and all my missing features in my app zone lightin, pro power and trailer brake light

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
Ok big update here. I deleted the truck from the app and reactivated it in the app and everything works. Weather and traffic and all my missing features in my app zone lightin, pro power and trailer brake light
I just did the same. Removed and re-added my truck to Ford pass account and it did work. I have all those controls as well as a notification of the connected navigation is now active. That is the solution I am guessing.

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just did the same. Removed and re-added my truck to Ford pass account and it did work. I have all those controls as well as a notification of the connected navigation is now active. That is the solution I am guessing.
Great to hear!

Gibby289

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F150
Great to hear!
Sounds like a couple of you have had success, that is good to hear. Maybe there was an OTA fix yesterday. I’ll have to try again.. I thought of discounting the battery so it can do a master reset?

PolishT247

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 3.5EB
I also had success with removing and adding my from the app.
Sponsored