Sponsored

Question on the higher trim leathers (Limited, Platinum, KR)

Mountaineer

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'03 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Environmental
I thought adaptive steering was standard on everything above lariat?

I'm upset I don't get the wireless charger in my lariat, but I didn't want adaptive steering.
Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Hence the reason I said main items but I do understand how and why those seat features might be very important for some owners or potential owners.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I thought adaptive steering was standard on everything above lariat?

I'm upset I don't get the wireless charger in my lariat, but I didn't want adaptive steering.
Keep an eye out for the OEM wireless charger installed on a Lariat and XLT because very soon, someone will post a write up or video installation on it.

I‘d be very surprised if it’s not plug and play.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Hi. Newbie here. Great info. I was leaning Platinum but like some of the KR colors and styling too. Priced out both with what I thought were the same options for both but the KR is about $2000 more. Odd. Seems to have something to do with the X01A selection, 360 camera, and tow package selection. Issue discussed elsewhere on Tow packages and options that for me is confusing. The Platty seems like a better value (maybe). Thanks for the info and strategies!
Some of that also is the KR leather, It is different and more costly. My KR MSRP was 75,050.00 and that was before a couple of price increases.
Sponsored