Sponsored

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2018 Tesla Model X P100D
what if you can afford a dozen raptors but want the towing capacity of an XLT?
Sponsored

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
Everyone is entitled to their opinion either way...for me I think it's 100% badass. Here's another opinion...I'm guessing that a good majority of people would say it's a (y) versus a (n).

BTW - for me the grille on the Lariat is the weakest link in styling for the gen14...I wish the sport trim had some sort of mesh grille like on a STX or Raptor variant (to me that is "sportier").

Last edited:

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I know this was time/labor intensive and I think it paid off. It looks really good and is unique, currently, on a 2021. I read that the engineers/designers were very intentional about styling the front end of the new Raptor (and if I am not mistaken, the Tremor) in such a way as to virtually eliminate the ability to swap a factory 14th Gen Raptor grill onto a non-Raptor truck. The aftermarket will launch something, of course, and we have clearly seen from this post that it can be custom done. But, Ford wants to do everything it can to give Raptor buyers a unique truck.

TheOne

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT, 2015 Mustang Ecoboost convertible 50 Year Appereance Package
Occupation
Work
I like it it looks good (y)

Jrohner78

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 xlt fx4
As a guy that had a Raptor and is still on Raptor forms most Raptor owners do find it annoying. But everyone is also entitled to do what they want and give the middle finger to those who disagree.

Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
I've ordered the lights for my KR. Can you post a pic showing them without the lights on so we can see how you mounted them?

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
I've ordered the lights for my KR. Can you post a pic showing them without the lights on so we can see how you mounted them?
If you search a little you will find his actual build/install. It was very elaborate...not just a bolt-on wiring job...thus the pretty awesome OEM-like look.

Joey1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Been awhile since I was last on here. Thought I share a pic of the setup at night with the ambers.

E2D539E8-24C7-4060-A05B-D523BE695281.jpeg
I just picked up a 2021 Lariat. How did you make the grill? Looks like STX grill but how did you get lettering and amber lights on it? Did you buy last gen grill and swap stuff? Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Dagman

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Harley
Ordered a Platinum last Sept and still waiting. Now I wonder if I should cancel and wait for the Raptor. Sure looks good.

Does any body know if you can order it with a Power boost engine or fully recline seats?

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Ordered a Platinum last Sept and still waiting. Now I wonder if I should cancel and wait for the Raptor. Sure looks good.

Does any body know if you can order it with a Power boost engine or fully recline seats?
The first iteration of the gen 3 raptor will only be the HO 3.5L eco boost. No powerboost at launch anyways. Not sure on the fully recline seats.

canes1

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC
Seems some are jealous of your grill....looks great to me!

Now, if the grill said "Raptor" I could see the animosity but, your not stating anything but who the truck is built by.

Nice job!
Sponsored