First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
My Dearborn platinum powerboost has been produced since 4/1 and nothing. No ramp 59. No nothing.

Has anyone with this same issue ever received theirs or can offer any hope….my patience, along with many others, is wearing thin.
Sponsored

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Unfortunately I don't think anyone will have an answer for you. Have you checked with PIoneer over on F150forum.com? That's the only other advice I have. There are many people on here that have been waiting for months for their trucks with no end in sight.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I've been seeing more and more reports of this. It seems this is Fords new direction with the truck status. Just leave it in a "Produced" state. Mine is the same, produced on April 28th with nothing else listed.

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Based on what I'm seeing in this forum and the other f150 forum, Ford is barely producing any complete trucks at this time. Many people are being left in "in production" status. Someone posted a picture of a F150 holding parking lot and half the trucks didn't have tailgates. I'm assuming it's a chip or camera related shortage. There's also shortage of seat cushions apparently. This is a total disaster.

OP
OP
chill_will

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
Unfortunately I don't think anyone will have an answer for you. Have you checked with PIoneer over on F150forum.com? That's the only other advice I have. There are many people on here that have been waiting for months for their trucks with no end in sight.
Thanks for the feedback. My dealer has been good about sharing his tracker info with me like pioneer. His side still shows produced with nothing else since 4/1. My 4/29 ETA showed up again but obviously that is expired.
Sponsored