Produced-in-January-and-still-waiting Club

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
This is just a guess but suspect that those trucks built in the end of January / early February (prior to Feb 3) are being held at plant for the windshield reinstall. Trucks prior to this issue being know where shipped and repaired at dealer, Trucks build after Feb 3 had the fix applied and were shipped.
I think you might be on to something
Sponsored

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
I saw somewhere on here that the windshield thing did not effect the trucks built with the PowerBoost option maybe built on a separate line but all DRB end up on Ramp 59 waiting

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
What is the windshield issue? I don't think I've seen that one.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Congratulations but If you received your truck you need to turn in your membership to this club immediately. :)
All’y’all need to have graduation ceremonies for those vehicles that finally escape purgatory

Sponsored

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Just checked shipping Ford site and ?
Maybe just maybe it's left Ramp 59 please be true.

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
Well just an update on mine, still on Ramp 59, went offsite in late january for bedliner, came back and is just sitting there teasing me on Ramp 59. My dealer contact their zone dealer apparently, the zone manager basically just said "its awaiting shipment". I know this isnt true, something is happening, just wish I knew what it was. :mad:

GOPOKES

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My 29-January built Platinum was delivered to my local dealer this morning. I will pick it up this afternoon. I'm now going to have to find something else to do to fill the time I've spent tracking since the 4-November order date. Thanks to all for the information during this time.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
My 29-January built Platinum was delivered to my local dealer this morning. I will pick it up this afternoon. I'm now going to have to find something else to do to fill the time I've spent tracking since the 4-November order date. Thanks to all for the information during this time.
Braggart! Just kidding, congrats and enjoy your truck!

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Well just an update on mine, still on Ramp 59, went offsite in late january for bedliner, came back and is just sitting there teasing me on Ramp 59. My dealer contact their zone dealer apparently, the zone manager basically just said "its awaiting shipment". I know this isnt true, something is happening, just wish I knew what it was. :mad:
I know the feeling. Mine was produced Feb 7th and I'm stuck in production. I would really like to see some movement but another weeks just goes by. I see similar trucks produced on built one day and shipped the next which is very frustrating. Great for those that ordered but what the heck is going on with our trucks. Something major is wrong. Ford can build a truck in a day but cant seem to fix a problem in month++.

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
I know the feeling. Mine was produced Feb 7th and I'm stuck in production. I would really like to see some movement but another weeks just goes by. I see similar trucks produced on built one day and shipped the next which is very frustrating. Great for those that ordered but what the heck is going on with our trucks. Something major is wrong. Ford can build a truck in a day but cant seem to fix a problem in month++.
Yeah I am at a loss at this point. I want the truck. At the same time I need one sooner rather than later. Been searching around here and there are some that get close to my build but not quite close enough.

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Looks like my membership to this club may be ending it's on a train heading to Texas hopefully.
My luck the train will derail :D
Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

desertlivin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3, 2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Network Architect
Well, the train that has my truck on it left Dearborn on March 3rd, was in Kansas today(March 12).

Days since ordered: 181
Days since produced: 42
Days since shipped: 9

desertlivin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3, 2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Network Architect
Well, the train that has my truck on it left Dearborn on March 3rd, arrived in Phoenix on March 16th and has been there ever since.

My Ford dealer says they haven't received any updates since March 18th where it shows still in Phoenix. At this point I am not even sure if I am getting this truck.

Maybe they are waiting for my PCO to expire on the 31st before they deliver it.

Days since ordered: 193
Days since produced: 54
Days since shipped: 21

Last edited:

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
Well, the train that has my truck on it left Dearborn on March 3rd, arrived in Phoenix on March 16th and has been there ever since.

My Ford dealer says they haven't received any updates since March 18th where it shows still in Phoenix. At this point I am not even sure if I am getting this truck.

Maybe they are waiting for my PCP to expire on the 31st before they deliver it.

Days since ordered: 193
Days since produced: 54
Days since shipped: 21
Well at least yours has shipped! Look at the bright side! You could always be in my boat....
Ford F-150 Produced-in-January-and-still-waiting Club E119EDEC-BEC0-4650-8391-7536F499B1BE
Sponsored