Pro Trailer back up assist stickers

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 VW Bug, 1963 VW Doublecab, 2021 F-150 ordered
If you are like me, you asked the dealer when taking delivery of your truck about the stickers for the trailer backup assist. You most likely got the same answer I got in that they can’t find them or none of the other trucks came with them. Well this morning, I decided to open up all the manuals and quick guide that come in the glove box and look what I found. Tucked nicely in the quick start guide is all the information on how to set it up and 8-10 stickers. I had already given up on the idea of having them because I don’t need them but it’s a nice little bonus now. So make sure you check your quick start guides before ordering the stickers.
Ford F-150 Pro Trailer back up assist stickers 4B0E4182-9389-4C7D-9121-23C5FECAE0CF
Ford F-150 Pro Trailer back up assist stickers 0F4D4375-9576-4913-8A93-A2ABDE9055DA
Sponsored

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
Has anyone had success using the stickers? When I purchased my PB the software was not up to date to allow the use of the stickers so I had installed the sensor. To be honest, it’s kind of a pain having to plug the sensor each time I hook up the trailer for something I don’t use. It was fun at first but now? I wouldn’t spec my next truck with it.

OP
OP
allJUMPstyle

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has anyone had success using the stickers? When I purchased my PB the software was not up to date to allow the use of the stickers so I had installed the sensor. To be honest, it’s kind of a pain having to plug the sensor each time I hook up the trailer for something I don’t use. It was fun at first but now? I wouldn’t spec my next truck with it.
I have a 20’ enclosed that I’m going to put a sticker on to try it out. Not sure when but once I do, I’ll follow up with the results here.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Stickers worked fine for me. Truck delivered 10/31.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
If you are like me, you asked the dealer when taking delivery of your truck about the stickers for the trailer backup assist. You most likely got the same answer I got in that they can’t find them or none of the other trucks came with them. Well this morning, I decided to open up all the manuals and quick guide that come in the glove box and look what I found. Tucked nicely in the quick start guide is all the information on how to set it up and 8-10 stickers. I had already given up on the idea of having them because I don’t need them but it’s a nice little bonus now. So make sure you check your quick start guides before ordering the stickers.
4B0E4182-9389-4C7D-9121-23C5FECAE0CF.jpeg
0F4D4375-9576-4913-8A93-A2ABDE9055DA.jpeg
Mine were in the same place.

Sponsored

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 Lariat, 2005 F150 XL, 2021 F150 PB Laria
Occupation
Material Handler
Build 8/2, and I got stickers. Seems to do pretty good. I have only towed 5 times, but enjoy the feature.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
Mine was built on 10-4-21 and I got a sensor and harness along with the stickers. I have yet to try either.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Should stickers come with trucks with max tow ?
Yes from what I can tell that pkg includes the Pro Trailers Backup and thus should be included

Sponsored

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Build date 1/5/21 Max Tow. Got stickers and harness. Have not tried either.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Are you guys saying that now the trailer setup menu lets you pick sensor OR sticker? This was a major complaint we had with the first round of deliveries that the software "required an update" to use the sticker option and no one knew when the update was coming.

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
I got stickers and the sensor, (build date April 26), but don't have the option for the tickers.

OP
OP
allJUMPstyle

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Are you guys saying that now the trailer setup menu lets you pick sensor OR sticker? This was a major complaint we had with the first round of deliveries that the software "required an update" to use the sticker option and no one knew when the update was coming.
I havent played with it any yet but i will let you know once i do.

65mustang

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
56 TBird, 65 Mustang, 98 F250 etc
Occupation
Retired FoMoCo
My dealer tells me there will be an "over wifi" software update to use the stickers sometime in the 4th quarter. Our April build is in daily wifi connectivity and I still cannot use the stickers, setup step comes up to install the module on the trailer, end of story. No option or any mention of using stickers. (We stored our PWC's on a trailer and forget to take the module off to put on our sled trailer, which are both near impossible to see / backup when empty) Went to buy another module dealer did not have any and about $300. Stickers always worked fine on our 2018.
In my humble opinion Ford really "screwed the pooch" on this one.
I'll post if in fact the software update comes through.
Sponsored