asubpargamer

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camry, Highlander, Tundra, Awaiting F150
Occupation
Electronic Technician
Just adding details for my experience: I could have sworn none of the breakers were tripped when I drove home with this issue and the dealer salesman and lead technician also went over all the fuse buttons and pushed them even though they weren't visibly tripped. Tech also tried hooking up to the OBD II to look for codes. Nothing showed up. One morning I re-checked the cabin breaker and it was very visibly popped out. Pushed it back in and the error messages stopped.

I wonder if one of your breakers is tripped but somehow the reset button isn't functioning properly.
Yeah, I can't say that any of mine ever felt tripped. Should be fairly simple to check If one is perhaps tripped but with a faulty reset. I'll test voltage at the plugs at lunch and report back.

asubpargamer

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camry, Highlander, Tundra, Awaiting F150
Occupation
Electronic Technician
Plugs are all hot, so breakers are not tripped at all.

mjvolks

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Hybrid
Plugs are all hot, so breakers are not tripped at all.
FINALLY got my message to go away... well for one start-up that is so we'll see if the luck continues. I didn't finagle with anymore breakers or anything so they must not have been tripped (as expected)- the truck wasn't on - Randomly I was playing on my phone I went into my Ford Pass App -> Vehicle -> Pro Power On Board and a message or two came up similar to what I had seen in the truck and the 'message center' in Ford Pass App - slightly different wording that I can't recall but now but led more to the 'center console plug' - anyway, doesn't matter what it said, I messed around in there going in and out of that part of the app and refreshing/clearing any messages and next time I started the truck the message didn't pop up ... 1 for 1, we'll see what the next trip brings...

Advertisement

Advertisement