Sponsored

Private Offer

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Anyone else get a private offer from Ford? I received one from Ford back in October that has since expired and now I just received another one for the same amount of $750 which expires on March 31, 2021. Seems low compared to what people in the US gets but I'm happy to receive anything at all.
Sponsored

Jaross

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 STX supercrew fx4
Yeah I got that email the other day as well. I ordered my truck in September and am yet to get a Vin or build date so at this rate it might expire.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Are these email or snail mail? I had one snail mail and 2 in email all expired Jan4, and I have not received a new one now that my truck will be here soon. If it was in email, did you do anything that may have triggered it?

OP
OP

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
I received both of mine by email. I had previously tried to sign up for anything Ford related but haven't done anything since last October when I received my first one. Guess I got lucky, just hope my truck arrives before the end of March now.

WXMANNY

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Power boost
Occupation
Meteorology
I received both of mine by email. I had previously tried to sign up for anything Ford related but haven't done anything since last October when I received my first one. Guess I got lucky, just hope my truck arrives before the end of March now.

Just got a $1,500 PCO by email. was on the website today and filled out a survey, survey took about 10 minutes. email came hours later. also clicked on an add for the f150 from edmunds.

Good till March 31st.

Fingers crossed truck is on schedule

Sponsored

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
Just got a $1,500 PCO by email. was on the website today and filled out a survey, survey took about 10 minutes. email came hours later. also clicked on an add for the f150 from edmunds.

Good till March 31st.

Fingers crossed truck is on schedule
Do yo have the URL you took the survey on?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Incredible.

1) Is there anyone else that had one expire Jan4 and still hoping for a new one? Seems like the others in my boat got renewed now.

2) Is there anyone in a Sacramento or San Jose zip code that received an offer?

eff150

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 3 series
ford.com

a pop up came up asking to take a survey
what’s your general location? Going to try and use a VPN and see if I can spoof my location and get the same pop up lol.

Sponsored

WXMANNY

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Power boost
Occupation
Meteorology
what’s your general location? Going to try and use a VPN and see if I can spoof my location and get the same pop up lol.
port jefferson (long island) new york

for weeks, I kept going on the website looking at the F150, mustang, escape, bronco & even looked at the new electric car.

click on the ads, got a quote for a trade, down loaded the ford app, got the ford credit card, liked at other sites then clicked the an every time it was for Ford.

took the advise other gave.

good luck, just hope the truck comes in the middle of February....

Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost sold, 2023 Tremor 5.0 now
I never got one in the mail. I ask the dealer about it and he looked me up in the Ford system and told me I had a valid $2,000 offer. Must have gotten lost in the mail but it doesn’t matter now. He applied it to my deal. Carbonized Gray, Platinum 4x4 due in Jan 25th. Free money is good.

greengs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade
Anyone else get a private offer from Ford? I received one from Ford back in October that has since expired and now I just received another one for the same amount of $750 which expires on March 31, 2021. Seems low compared to what people in the US gets but I'm happy to receive anything at all.
You can get around $13,000 off on 2021 Lariats in Canada right now. There's a big group buy on RFD forums. I can link you if you're in the market.

Braccia

First Name
Lariat55
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat 502A
I got one for 750 the other day, here in Ontario Canada...Bought the new truck 2 weeks ago,
I am in ontario as well...how did u get that offer?
Sponsored