First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Yeah I got that email the other day as well. I ordered my truck in September and am yet to get a Vin or build date so at this rate it might expire.
I think they just get renewed. I would call your dealer and have them confirm it and see if they can apply it when your truck came in. Mine told me it wouldn't be a problem using the private offer even if the truck came after the expiry date.
Sponsored

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
I got one for 750 the other day, here in Ontario Canada...Bought the new truck 2 weeks ago,
When you say bought the truck do you mean drove it off the lot or placed an order? If the latter, call your dealer and tell them you have received a private offer. I ordered my truck, then called them a few weeks later when the private offer came in & they applied it to the deal.

Jaross

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 STX supercrew fx4
I think they just get renewed. I would call your dealer and have them confirm it and see if they can apply it when your truck came in. Mine told me it wouldn't be a problem using the private offer even if the truck came after the expiry date.
Yeah you are right I just forgot to update. My truck came in April 8th and when I went to finalize the deal the 750 automatically showed up.
Sponsored