• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority list and waves 2+

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
It's interesting, because I to order first day in wave 1, my dealer said he priortiEs me to top of his list, but when I signed my paperwork I'm showing priority code 19. For all of you that ordered and said u were prioritized, what is ur invoice priority code showing as?
The Order Preview sheet defaults to 19. The sales manager usually changes it when the order is submitted online.
Sponsored

JSJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra. Model Y and Lightning on order
I heard wave 2 opens up 2 weeks after wave 1, so that would be the 20th, any incite on when the second wave can order?

Sklith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Energica Ego
The playbook Ford emailed to all the dealers said that the waves would happen roughly every two weeks, so it may happen a day early or later than the 20th, who knows.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
The playbook Ford emailed to all the dealers said that the waves would happen roughly every two weeks, so it may happen a day early or later than the 20th, who knows.
No one besides Ford knows...

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
No one besides Ford knows...
Completely guessing, but they may take into account what % of the first wave of invitees has submitted their orders. If 99% of first invites have already submitted, there might not be as much need to wait a full 2 weeks. As the waves go on people may drag their feet more when options disappear and they have to reevaluate.

It's not as if the dealers are swamped with all kinds of extra work and need more breathing room.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Completely guessing, but they may take into account what % of the first wave of invitees has submitted their orders. If 99% of first invites have already submitted, there might not be as much need to wait a full 2 weeks. As the waves go on people may drag their feet more when options disappear and they have to reevaluate.

It's not as if the dealers are swamped with all kinds of extra work and need more breathing room.
I was thinking the same, and I would hope they would do this.
Sponsored