First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
Or something like that... Is anyone using it? It popped up on my nav screen today. It was showing my neighbors address as the destination. I'm guessing the nav was sending me home.
That brings up another question. Can the on board GPS be calibrated? Years ago you could go to an empty parking lot and do figure 8's after getting into a calibration mode.
Sponsored

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
I have entered my Home into the saved locations, but I have noticed that the street address is off - it directs me a few houses down.

I have not seen any other suggestions, but I am pretty low on miles to date. I was going to poke around in the Feedback menus to see if there was a section for navigation.

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
Noticed the same and I have seen it on a few of my previous vehicles as well. Its was designed as a security feature on other vehicles I had per those owners manuals it would divert you a few houses down rather than the home address. I haven’t looked in the owners manual for the 2021 for this specifically. The logic there is that If you can’t figure out where your house is at that point, you’ve got bigger problems! ?
Sponsored