First Name
MItchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Military
Anyone hearing about issues with powerboost late availability? I ordered back in September and was told it would be May/June before I got my truck. I’m seeing the PB start to show up on dealer websites (in transit). Starting to feel like my dealer is not being forthcoming.
Sponsored

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
96 f150 XLT, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Subaru Ascent
Anyone hearing about issues with powerboost late availability? I ordered back in September and was told it would be May/June before I got my truck. I’m seeing the PB start to show up on dealer websites (in transit). Starting to feel like my dealer is not being forthcoming.
I would advise having another chat with your dealer. A good bit of folks here with powerboost have built trucks that are awaiting shipping, so I would imagine they will have them in their hands before years end or January. May/June seems absurd.

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
I would advise having another chat with your dealer. A good bit of folks here with powerboost have built trucks that are awaiting shipping, so I would imagine they will have them in their hands before years end or January. May/June seems absurd.
Is that accurate? Hard to keep up across threads but it has seemed like many non PB being built

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Is that accurate? Hard to keep up across threads but it has seemed like many non PB being built
There are some stock hrbrids getting delivered now. A number of people have pre purchased these vehicles. The okay to build was achieved last week so the retail orders are just starting to get build dates including hybrids. Some of the supply issues is having an impact but a few VINs/build dates are happening. From what I can tell , the majority (not all) of retail orders getting processed are from orders that were submitted in July and August. Again it is just starting. Since retail orders now have priority we will see more VINs from now on. If your dealer is saying that big of a delay they may not have an allocation or are just being careful not to get your hopes up. You should give them a call and check to see if they have an update.
Sponsored