Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I ordered a 2022 non chrome KR PB which delivers in Mid feb being built now. 601a. My concern is even with painted bumpers ordered will it likely still have chrome door handles ?

I can't stand chrome and was not against wrapping door handles or using covers since it won't hurt to cover the key hole on the drives side since the mechanical lock hole we never use is a weak point for break ins to jimmy it.
You would just need to check that the "KingRanch Chrome Package" was unchecked. By default you DO get chrome handles, but if you meant what I think you meant by "non chrome KR", that IS unchecking the chrome package. Which results in the 2-tone King Ranch, painted bumpers and handles and mirror caps. Also removes that huge tailgate placard.

If you want to get rid of chrome on the mono-color KingRanch (not 2-tone), you are limited to certain colors of paint. Or put another way, you can't get monocolor KingRanch without chrome for every color in the KingRanch pallette.

I think you are ok
Sponsored

Alexk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Order ‘22 F150 Platinum Powerboost Carbonized Gray
How did the hybrid pull the trailer? Any issues? Plenty of Power? What is the tongue weight of your trailer and overall weight?
I’m also very curious. Can you share your payload, etc as well as how it tows? I’m thinking about a 2800bh as well, but it might be pushing the limits on my platinum screw Powerboost 157” I ordered.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer

Oakstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 PB XLT 302A
This is some awesome information. Thank you for the write up.

I would be very interested if you could find out what the startup wattage your AC system is asking for your RV. I have the 2.4kw generator option...from what I read that's fine for a single AC but still I'd be interested to see if you've seen what the output looks like.
I've had my 21' TT hooked up to a 15A circuit at my house with a 15-30 dogbone and watched the amp draw on my Progressive Industries power monitor and I pull about 18A at 120V when my 13,500 BTU A/C is blasting and the fridge/lights are pulling current. So, the 2.4 PP should be just fine to power the trailer. I will still have to try it when it arrives, but my hopes are high. I don't think it's going to do the micro and A/C simultaneously, but that isn't a big deal. I'll just have to see once the truck gets delivered, hopefully in the next several weeks.
Sponsored