Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Rugebrother,
I know you have my VIN somewhere. I posted it at the beginning of 2022.
I got 4.2.4 a couple of days ago, but I just want to make sure I'm all good.

I'm leaving on a 3 day weekend in about 15 minutes. So I'm kinda in a hurry.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
I've been working on figuring out how to change the portal to handle the various models and years per power-up. The only thing I can think of is to remove the model tags at the top of the cards and use the labels on each line of the change list.
This would have an effect on the drop-down filter list.

I'm open to suggestions and feedback before I begin making the changes

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I vote for whatever makes your maintenance task the easiest.

I don't mind any extra mouse clicks or efforts required of me, as a user, to drill down on what I am looking for.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I've been working on figuring out how to change the portal to handle the various models and years per power-up. The only thing I can think of is to remove the model tags at the top of the cards and use the labels on each line of the change list.
This would have an effect on the drop-down filter list.

I'm open to suggestions and feedback before I begin making the changes
Thank You (and @rugedraw) for your continuing effort on this project, it is greatly appreciated! (y) (y) (y)

I vote for whatever makes your maintenance task the easiest.

I don't mind any extra mouse clicks or efforts required of me, as a user, to drill down on what I am looking for.
Ditto!

Sponsored

lawduck1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost XLT on order
Yes, you are behind but it seems like your APIM replacement worked, so that's good. If you look at the Excel sheet, 2.6.0 is there. It was listed as 2.3.0/2.6.0 because that update provided the same thing for both the F150 and the Mach E/Lightning but had different numerations. All the info on the github link is a work in progress based on the excel sheet which is also a work in progress, and some things still need to be cleaned up.

Do me a favor: I just noticed that 2.6.1 is not on the excel, and that is the next OTA you will be getting. When you get it, please lmk so I can check your VIN again and get the details needed to update the excel and for tonesto to update the guthub. A lot of the info there is still as it was on the wiki where it was previously being hosted.

@tonesto7 When you can: F150 excel sheet updated to reflect correct revision numbers for OTAs 2.6.0-2.8.3 that previously had multiple rev numbers. When you can, please update the google page. I am attached a copy of the excel sheet to this post before I made the corrections so you can see what changed.
@rugedraw I did not ever get a 2.6.1. After a couple of those priority updates, I received 3.5.2 yesterday.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@rugedraw I did not ever get a 2.6.1. After a couple of those priority updates, I received 3.5.2 yesterday.
I think I may be wrong and 2.6.1 does not exist. Many truck owners have reported getting 3.5.2 in the past week and skipping over a bunch of other OTA's. It is unclear at this point how much of a problem that is, but I'm sure it is not good.

Liv2Ryd

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Sales Manager
Greetings, I just purchased a 21 F150 Platinum Powerboost with 30K miles. So far the truck has been great but I've noticed my Sync4 screen s/w version is blank. Tried to run the OTA update, got nothing. Looks like I'm in OTA purgatory. Any chance one of you fine people could look up my vin and lmk what version my truck is updated to? VIN 1FTFW1ED2MFB86637 Just started to research this issue and trying to weigh my options (fix myself or take it to the dealer)

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Greetings, I just purchased a 21 F150 Platinum Powerboost with 30K miles. So far the truck has been great but I've noticed my Sync4 screen s/w version is blank. Tried to run the OTA update, got nothing. Looks like I'm in OTA purgatory. Any chance one of you fine people could look up my vin and lmk what version my truck is updated to? VIN 1FTFW1ED2MFB86637 Just started to research this issue and trying to weigh my options (fix myself or take it to the dealer)
Your hunch is correct. Your truck is on Sync 20301 which is bad software from 2020 known to brake the OTA process. You can try the dealer route, but even if they get your truck out of it's current state, it will be a looooong time before you get caught up. I recommend doing it yourself.

Liv2Ryd

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Sales Manager
Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm not afraid of digging into this issue but truth be told, this is uncharted territory for me. I've used Forscan in the past on my 17 F150 and recently with my 21 to change a few things. So what exactly do I need? Mongoose cable, FDRS subscrition, power supply to the battery and a laptop running windows 10? Anything else?

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm not afraid of digging into this issue but truth be told, this is uncharted territory for me. I've used Forscan in the past on my 17 F150 and recently with my 21 to change a few things. So what exactly do I need? Mongoose cable, FDRS subscrition, power supply to the battery and a laptop running windows 10? Anything else?
And a 32GM USB flash drive formatted to exFAT. Any questions before and during the process, I would ask here:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ng-guide-using-fdrs.8249/page-666#post-350729

There are many knowledgeable and helpful people following that thread and provide responses in almost real time.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@tonesto7 Updated the F150 Excel sheet to reflect IPC update 4.3.3 that was reported today for the first time.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@tonesto7 GWM update 4.3.5 reported yesterday. Like 4.3.2 and 4.3.3, it is believed to be for 2021's only.

Ford F-150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread (F-150, Lightning, Mach-E) 1686060495470

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
@tonesto7 GWM update 4.3.5 reported yesterday. Like 4.3.2 and 4.3.3, it is believed to be for 2021's only.

1686060495470.png
Wow... I've been so busy with work I finally just updated the portal!