Sponsored

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
Interesting but still confusing when using FDRS. Just trying to figure out where I am in the process. Back out to truck I go. Should be ready for the next update now. :)
Ok, I see what you're trying to figure out, yes FDRS updates don't really correlate with ota versions, you may have to do multiple APIM updates to be fully up to date, FDRS will make you install every version until you get to the current 23031.
Sponsored

lawduck1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost XLT on order
My truck is way behind and just starting to catch up after an APIM replacement. I received 2.6.0 this morning, which doesn't seem to be on the list. Below is what it says.

Ford F-150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread (F-150, Lightning, Mach-E) 2.6.0

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
My truck is way behind and just starting to catch up after an APIM replacement. I received 2.6.0 this morning, which doesn't seem to be on the list. Below is what it says.

Yes, you are behind but it seems like your APIM replacement worked, so that's good. If you look at the Excel sheet, 2.6.0 is there. It was listed as 2.3.0/2.6.0 because that update provided the same thing for both the F150 and the Mach E/Lightning but had different numerations. All the info on the github link is a work in progress based on the excel sheet which is also a work in progress, and some things still need to be cleaned up.

Do me a favor: I just noticed that 2.6.1 is not on the excel, and that is the next OTA you will be getting. When you get it, please lmk so I can check your VIN again and get the details needed to update the excel and for tonesto to update the guthub. A lot of the info there is still as it was on the wiki where it was previously being hosted.

@tonesto7 When you can: F150 excel sheet updated to reflect correct revision numbers for OTAs 2.6.0-2.8.3 that previously had multiple rev numbers. When you can, please update the google page. I am attached a copy of the excel sheet to this post before I made the corrections so you can see what changed.

Attachments

lawduck1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, you are behind but it seems like your APIM replacement worked, so that's good. If you look at the Excel sheet, 2.6.0 is there. It was listed as 2.3.0/2.6.0 because that update provided the same thing for both the F150 and the Mach E/Lightning but had different numerations. All the info on the github link is a work in progress based on the excel sheet which is also a work in progress, and some things still need to be cleaned up.

Do me a favor: I just noticed that 2.6.1 is not on the excel, and that is the next OTA you will be getting. When you get it, please lmk so I can check your VIN again and get the details needed to update the excel and for tonesto to update the guthub. A lot of the info there is still as it was on the wiki where it was previously being hosted.

@tonesto7 When you can: F150 excel sheet updated to reflect correct revision numbers for OTAs 2.6.0-2.8.3 that previously had multiple rev numbers. When you can, please update the google page. I am attached a copy of the excel sheet to this post before I made the corrections so you can see what changed.
Thank you! I only looked at the github and not the excel, but I see it now on the excel. I will let you know when I get 2.6.1.

Sponsored

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer

Thanks for this… I’m out of town for work and will work on this Friday

lawduck1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

@rugedraw I received this update this morning, but I don't think it is what you are looking for. VIN# 1FTFW1ED7MFA94634

Ford F-150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread (F-150, Lightning, Mach-E) update

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@rugedraw I received this update this morning, but I don't think it is what you are looking for. VIN# 1FTFW1ED7MFA94634
It is not......we have that one well documented already. Thanks for keeping it in mind, though.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Thanks to all contributing for this thread! (y)

Perhaps of no interest to anyone else but FYI here's the 'history' I've compiled today for my 2022 EB as this is now of vicarious interest to me:

Ford F-150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread (F-150, Lightning, Mach-E) OTA FORD POWER-UP UPDATES LOG 5-11-2023

The OASIS info referenced above was archived during a 2-day subscription to Motorcraft Service on the date indicated. The OTA data is from my FordPass Message Center archive which I believe to be complete with no omissions. The SYNC Version Displayed After Update is incomplete because I failed to note that on two occasions (I won't forget that in the future!).

FWIW I've experienced no issues with the 'automatic' OTA update process nor any issues with anything after an update (knock on wood).

Just posting FYI and thanks again for the thread. :)

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks to all contributing for this thread! (y)

Perhaps of no interest to anyone else but FYI here's the 'history' I've compiled today for my 2022 EB as this is now of vicarious interest to me:

The OASIS info referenced above was archived during a 2-day subscription to Motorcraft Service on the date indicated. The OTA data is from my FordPass Message Center archive which I believe to be complete with no omissions. The SYNC Version Displayed After Update is incomplete because I failed to note that on two occasions (I won't forget that in the future!).

FWIW I've experienced no issues with the 'automatic' OTA update process nor any issues with anything after an update (knock on wood).

Just posting FYI and thanks again for the thread. :)
The serious OTA issues affect 2021 trucks. 2022 and up were already built with the newer software and didn't have to deal with the older problematic OTA's. With the exception of 3.5.3/3.5.3.2, all OTA's 3.5.2 and later have very high success rates.

Your truck never recorded getting 4.2.1?

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired!
Your truck never recorded getting 4.2.1?
It's possible that I somehow deleted notification of that update but in any case, I do not find it in my current FordPass message archive.

Note that all of my 'history' is a retro-reconstruction done today, I'd welcome any corrections / additions if you are able to provide those from your resources based on my VIN.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
It's possible that I somehow deleted notification of that update but in any case, I do not find it in my current FordPass message archive.

Note that all of my 'history' is a retro-reconstruction done today, I'd welcome any corrections / additions if you are able to provide those from your resources based on my VIN.
Yea, post or PM me your VIN and I'll take a peek.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired!
Last edited:
OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Last edited:

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired!
Lol too many VINsv to keep up with. I'll check tomorrow when I'm back in the office. The mobile version of PTS is garbage.
Thank You Good Sir, absolutely no rush at all.
Sponsored