Power-Up 4.3.2

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hopefully that means it will start rolling out to other trucks soon.

We will see. Been a while since a few people got it around the first of the month
Sponsored

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
I cant believe it. I just got this one..

Very curious to hear your take on this update. I believe you mentioned you had BC 1.2 partially working at one point but were missing animations, etc.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Very curious to hear your take on this update. I believe you mentioned you had BC 1.2 partially working at one point but we're missing animations, etc.
I dont think these updates contain anything pertaining to 1.2 at this point.

The gateway Update is still missing signal table updates.

The IPC doesnt seem to have the animations or any references to 1.2

Its getting close to June and I dont know if we will see 1.2 or not. It makes very little sense to me being that its obviously possible. Also the fact the animations arent really a big deal to add. The gateway signal tables are still the same and do not have the addition of the sliders for 1.2 despite LKA being the same update that the sliders work in the lightning.

All we can do is wait and see. I will definitely let everyone know the minute I see or hear anything pertaining to 1.2 being in the works for our trucks.

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering

Its getting close to June and I dont know if we will see 1.2 or not. It makes very little sense to me being that its obviously possible. Also the fact the animations arent really a big deal to add. The gateway signal tables are still the same and do not have the addition of the sliders for 1.2 despite LKA being the same update that the sliders work in the lightning.

All we can do is wait and see. I will definitely let everyone know the minute I see or hear anything pertaining to 1.2 being in the works for our trucks.
Thanks Jesse, great insight as always. My hope (and possibly Ford's) would be to have it rolled out by the end of the year when everyone has to start paying for it. All we can do is wait and see, either way, great to see the 21's getting updates

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I'd expect to see it drop for the MME first. I'm in EA for both MME and the F150.

Sponsored

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Maybe they are returning the turn signals to their middle position instead of the far corners of the dash.
I can never see the turn signals now because they are blocked by the steering wheel! That change was STUPID!!!

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150

Ford called me and said they were extending the Bluecruise trial through the end of the year. They asked me what I thought of the feature and I told them I never use it in which they responded "Yes, we see that you never activate this feature even though your always on roads that support it". They asked if there was a reason I don't use it and I told them I don't find it useful overall and am unhappy with how it favors one side of the road way to close to other cars the few times I used it. They told me they are working on refinining the way it works but no known release date at this time.

Tuffram1996

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor
I can never see the turn signals now because they are blocked by the steering wheel! That change was STUPID!!!
Agreed if I have the radio loud and I don't turn the wheel far enough to trip the sight I'm riding around with it on because I can't see it on the dash.

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Ford called me and said they were extending the Bluecruise trial through the end of the year. They asked me what I thought of the feature and I told them I never use it in which they responded "Yes, we see that you never activate this feature even though your always on roads that support it". They asked if there was a reason I don't use it and I told them I don't find it useful overall and am unhappy with how it favors one side of the road way to close to other cars the few times I used it. They told me they are working on refinining the way it works but no known release date at this time.
Kinda creepy they told you they notice you never use it.

I mean, I know they know, but to come out and say it is a little off putting.

Sponsored

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150

My truck has the option turned on to send data to Ford so it's assumed they are collecting info but they know which exact truck is sending them data apparently.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE

Best to be upfront w/ it IMO. Every variable in the truck is known to them. It won't be until they have decent Ai behind it that we begin to see benefits of it. Literally every single action in the truck is logged. Doors / windows / braking / seat belts / shifter positions -- literally everything.

rsiedlecki

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 EcoBoost King Ranch
I just got 4.3.3 anyone else. It says that it is only improvements to tailgate and trailer settings.
Ford F-150 Power-Up 4.3.2 image

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Just got 4.3.3. today also

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
4.3.2 Just installed on my truck, It's a scheduled install time update which I had scheduled for 9:00 pm. So, I stood outside of the truck and watched it install. At 9:00 the SYNC screen popped up a 2 minute countdown warning, which would allow you to cancel the update. Then for 3 or 4 minutes the screen said "preparing update" with a spinning circle. After that the install started during this operation the screen said "install time will be 30 minutes, do not unlock or start the truck". during the install there was a lot of clicking from different solenoids throughout the truck. The HVAC control lighting turned off and on multiple times. The headlights (only) flashed twice without any other lighting. The IPC light up 3 times showing only 'PRND" and then went black. The parking brake engaged itself. The SRS light in the upper console as well as the USB lights stayed lite the intire time. The total install time was 11m 22s.
@tonesto7 please double check you sheet as 4.3.2 definitely requires downtime.

Ford F-150 Power-Up 4.3.2 Screenshot_20230619_211728_FordPass

Ford F-150 Power-Up 4.3.2 20230619_172006
Sponsored