OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Well the job 1 trucks that are actually getting updates and not stuck on 1.7.1 like mine.
Well the updates are a bit weird. They update various modules. If you got 1.7.1 was apim.

2.1.0 and 2.1.1 were gateway

One person on this thread I’m pretty sure hadn’t gotten any updates since they didn’t have the turn by turn for CarPlay. That was introduced in the 1.7.1 apim update. They did get 2.3.0

since the updates target specific modules it may be hit or miss. I got the gate way updates but I didn’t get the 1.7.1 I had to manually update it.

So we shall see who gets this one but this update is a nice apim update and brings it to the level of the 22 MY
Sponsored

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Well the updates are a bit weird. They update various modules. If you got 1.7.1 was apim.

2.1.0 and 2.1.1 were gateway

One person on this thread I’m pretty sure hadn’t gotten any updates since they didn’t have the turn by turn for CarPlay. That was introduced in the 1.7.1 apim update. They did get 2.3.0

since the updates target specific modules it may be hit or miss. I got the gate way updates but I didn’t get the 1.7.1 I had to manually update it.

So we shall see who gets this one but this update is a nice apim update and brings it to the level of the 22 MY
How can I tell what update I got. I cant find details of what update I got. This is the only info I can find

Ford F-150 Power-Up 2.3.0 OTA rolling out 20220108_173412

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
Is there any way to find out which OTA we have actually received?

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
How can I tell what update I got. I cant find details of what update I got. This is the only info I can find

20220108_173412.jpg
Your apim is not updated. That is a version it shipped with. If you dont mind I can pull your vin and tell you if you have received anything

Sponsored

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Your apim is not updated. That is a version it shipped with. If you dont mind I can pull your vin and tell you if you have received anything
Please do I would be very greatful!

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I did recieve notice that I recieved an update but there were no details

Ford F-150 Power-Up 2.3.0 OTA rolling out Screenshot_20220109-111212_FordPass

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Does this mean once we get to this level we can make the forscan changes to see cameras in motion as you have?
No. The ipma update on a required. If you update the ipma now and make the changes there cam in motion will work.
The apim update is not required for the cam in motion.

Sponsored

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
No. The ipma update on a required. If you update the ipma now and make the changes there cam in motion will work.
The apim update is not required for the cam in motion.
Thanks. Well it seems like what you uncovered is what's going on with BC, they have to do all these updates to get it to work on older trucks

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thanks. Well it seems like what you uncovered is what's going on with BC, they have to do all these updates to get it to work on older trucks
i hope ford does the right thing for job 1 trucks

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I mean we bought them with the promise of BC.... Can't imagine they reneg on that....class action waiting to happen
Yeah.. man I know but who knows these days. And only people winning in a CA is the lawyers.
If it were just software it would be out already. Why wouldn’t it be if job 2 trucks have it already and 22 MY do too. I really feel it’s hardware related and they are trying to figure out what to do. They are doing the math right now figuring out what option costs the least

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Yeah.. man I know but who knows these days. And only people winning in a CA is the lawyers.
If it were just software it would be out already. Why wouldn’t it be if job 2 trucks have it already and 22 MY do too. I really feel it’s hardware related and they are trying to figure out what to do. They are doing the math right now figuring out what option costs the least
Yeah it seems like maybe due to chip shortages the ipma was cheaped out. Now they're trying to figure out with software to get it to work. They are trying to avoid a TSB to replace everyone's ipma physically....
Sponsored