Sponsored

JDinNFLA

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Star White 3.5 EB
So I got the update yesterday. Went smooth and CarPlay in center stack is a nice add thanks Ford. But, Ford I do have one question? You can send this update but you can’t send the Blue Cruise update? As I have said previously my guess is they won’t ever send the BC update. The truck will be well over a year old many will have sold or traded the truck (me) and Ford won’t give 2 shits I will never buy a Ford again.
Sponsored

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew Powerboost
Are you able to advise what software versions you and your neighbour's trucks have installed.
Mine is Version 20262_Product Revision: 229

His is Version 21136_Product Revision: 134

PB2021

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Mine is Version 20262_Product Revision: 229

His is Version 21136_Product Revision: 134
Interesting. Mine shows as 20301 revision 243 on PB Lariat 502a pkg 19Jul21 build.

Sponsored

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Well the 1.7.1 update installed this week in my truck but I still have no navigation info shown in the center console with Apple Maps. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change?

PB2021

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
I got update 2.1.0 this weekend. No major changes listed, which is odd given a new version release.
I'm curious now you have had it a few days if there are any changes of note. Does this update allow the camera view to stay on at speed if you didn't have that before. Also curious which trim level / engine you have. Tks

gtotco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A FX4 3.5L
I'm curious now you have had it a few days if there are any changes of note. Does this update allow the camera view to stay on at speed if you didn't have that before. Also curious which trim level / engine you have. Tks
No noticeable changes like camera etc. ACC seemed to be a little smoother going down steep hills (sometimes I find it brakes a bit aggressively) but that might be placebo. Sync hasn’t crashed on me since update so I guess maybe that is something.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
No noticeable changes like camera etc. ACC seemed to be a little smoother going down steep hills (sometimes I find it brakes a bit aggressively) but that might be placebo. Sync hasn’t crashed on me since the update so I guess maybe that is something.
1.7.1 is strictly an APIM (Sync4) update it will have no effect on the driving dynamics.
Each power-up seems to only target a specific module for the time being.
I still think we can enable the cameras with so as-built mods after receiving this update.
I can't confirm until I actually receive it

RT21KRH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch 2013 Lariat
Occupation
Physicist
No noticeable changes like camera etc. ACC seemed to be a little smoother going down steep hills (sometimes I find it brakes a bit aggressively) but that might be placebo. Sync hasn’t crashed on me since update so I guess maybe that is something.
Update was installed yesterday. Main issue is Sirius XM very slow, press a channel and it takes about 20 seconds to change and another 20 to change the display info. So Ford totally f’ed up a system that was working fine. I’m not happy powerboost king ranch.

Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
Update was installed yesterday. Main issue is Sirius XM very slow, press a channel and it takes about 20 seconds to change and another 20 to change the display info. So Ford totally f’ed up a system that was working fine. I’m not happy powerboost king ranch.
It is not the update. Sirius is having issues today.

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
So is there a way to see what current power up version the truck is running besides getting a notification that an OTA was installed?

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT (302A), 2016 Harley Davidson Sports
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Bought my truck August 4th, have no received a single update, nor am I able to see what version I am on. Even Oasis has nothing. Just says this:
Ford F-150 Power-up 1.7.1 OTA Installed 1637267547679

What gives? Everyone on here is talking about what version they're on, and I'm just over here hoping to see something, anything...
Is it because I've used Forscan to change a couple things?
Sponsored