First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Bob, you and I are running into the same thing. Only difference is that my truck is being delivered to Albert with Granger Ford, 1300 miles away from me! He did the same thing a couple of weeks ago and placed a "hot" on the truck in hopes of getting it delivered more quickly. Ford ended up moving the truck from Chicago to KC. I guess all we can do is wait!
I agree with you.

Maybe soon, I hope so, more for you because of all the travel you have to go through!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
I understand I'm in QA as well. I normally don't purchase before driving and inspecting.
Payload and window sticker please!!!!
Sorry Truck is in shop for make ready and some light mods will send pics tomorrow when truck is ready.

Sponsored

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
I agree with you.

Maybe soon, I hope so, more for you because of all the travel you have to go through!
I feel bad for you, you must be cursed. You help and are active on this forum, yet still waiting on a truck for many months. Just ordered mine on the 7th and have a VIN already with an estimate build on 2/1. With the QA checks on early builds, sadly the early birds came to early for the worms.

Hopefully you will get it soon!

OP
OP

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
I feel bad for you, you must be cursed. You help and are active on this forum, yet still waiting on a truck for many months. Just ordered mine on the 7th and have a VIN already with an estimate build on 2/1. With the QA checks on early builds, sadly the early birds came to early for the worms.

Idk. With delays with parts issues you might be waiting like us early order guys. Best of luck to everyone!

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Idk. With delays with parts issues you might be waiting like us early order guys. Best of luck to everyone!
True, granted I have been wanting a F150 for over 4 years. Finally placed an order. What is another couple of months?

OP
OP

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
True, granted I have been wanting a F150 for over 4 years. Finally placed an order. What is another couple of months?
I think you'll be happy you did! Best driving truck I've ever driven!

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army

Twenty five days from order to build is great. What do you have on order?

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran

Thanks!

You are right and I knew it was a risk but I would have had to pay $1300 more for my order and would have probably lost my $2500 PCO. If I get a good truck, all will be forgotten.:sneaky:

I do enjoy helping others learn how it all worked and where to go to track their progress, so not all was bad.;)

Lots of good people on here and have many good interaction and laughs with some of them.

cakryg

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Tundra
Thanks!

You are right and I knew it was a risk but I would have had to pay $1300 more for my order and would have probably lost my $2500 PCO. If I get a good truck, all will be forgotten.:sneaky:

I do enjoy helping others learn how it all worked and where to go to track their progress, so not all was bad.;)

Lots of good people on here and have many good interaction and laughs with some of them.
So true Bob. Lot's of good people on here has made the waiting worth it.
Sponsored