First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
Me neither really, my past 3 orders were less than 3 days if not over a weekend. Had to go back and look. This afternoon will be 7 days for this one and there was a weekend. Guess I shouldn't be too jacked up about it yet.
Did you call shipper? I Asked if they could speed it up on day 4 not sure it helped but they did tell me when it would go out
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Did you call shipper? I Asked if they could speed it up on day 4 not sure it helped but they did tell me when it would go out
Actually dealer had Ford mark it as hot. They keep saying its ready to go, just waiting on a transport truck. I think what they mean is, waiting on enough trucks going the direction of mine.

That is what bothers me the most the lack of an exact date.

OP
OP

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
Actually dealer had Ford mark it as hot. They keep saying its ready to go, just waiting on a transport truck. I think what they mean is, waiting on enough trucks going the direction of mine.

That is what bothers me the most the lack of an exact date.
Call the shipper directly is my advice they will tell you.

OP
OP

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
We have 3 times now. It was always, will try tomorrow.
I got that the 1st time I called. It's frustrating! I'm sure it will be there soon. Good luck hope you get it soon!

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
So, Bob, are we sure this is not a “ghost” truck?
Does it even exist?
Do we need to get Rod Sterling involved?

Mysteries are fun for everyone but the subject person.
Hang in there.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
same ole same ole same ole same ole same ole and same ole...

Still just sitting there waiting on a truck. Talked to the GM last evening and he asked what I wanted to do, I said lets give it till Friday before we go get it. They said it is lined up ready to load on a truck so waiting on a truck.
That's ridiculous! Do you want me to run down to Hapeville and drive it over and meet you at the border? I'll bring a 6-pack!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
That's ridiculous! Do you want me to run down to Hapeville and drive it over and meet you at the border? I'll bring a 6-pack!
I'll bring the munchies!! I like the darker beer by the way. :)

Talked to the dealer today and he talked to them again, they said sometime between now and Monday. He said can you guarantee that? they said no.

He really wants me to give them till Monday morning and if it is not shipped, we are heading to Ga. He said he is going to call them everyday.

I guess that place is really huge, the lady said they had thousands there and working OT and weekends.

Sounds like the economy is thriving.

My ETA from Ford was for the 15th so guess they knew something we didn't.

OP
OP

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
I'll bring the munchies!! I like the darker beer by the way. :)

Talked to the dealer today and he talked to them again, they said sometime between now and Monday. He said can you guarantee that? they said no.

He really wants me to give them till Monday morning and if it is not shipped, we are heading to Ga. He said he is going to call them everyday.

I guess that place is really huge, the lady said they had thousands there and working OT and weekends.

Sounds like the economy is thriving.

My ETA from Ford was for the 15th so guess they knew something we didn't.
Thats ridiculous these shipping companies can't get it together! The shipping company at my dealer surrounded my new truck with 60 new 150's this morning finally got to drive it. You will be pleased once you get behind the wheel. It's very nice! Did yall ask if you or dealer can pull the vehicle out of the yard and drive it to dealership? Idk if it's allowed but I was close to asking myself.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Happy to see floks geting their trucks - finally. It's a good sign. Not happy about some of the quality issues being posted especially the Limited with broken turn signal module - that's a poor decsion and/or quality issue Ford shouldn't let happen. Passin onto the dealership to reslove is not cool!

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Bob, you and I are running into the same thing. Only difference is that my truck is being delivered to Albert with Granger Ford, 1300 miles away from me! He did the same thing a couple of weeks ago and placed a "hot" on the truck in hopes of getting it delivered more quickly. Ford ended up moving the truck from Chicago to KC. I guess all we can do is wait!

OP
OP

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
Happy to see floks geting their trucks - finally. It's a good sign. Not happy about some of the quality issues being posted especially the Limited with broken turn signal module - that's a poor decsion and/or quality issue Ford shouldn't let happen. Passin onto the dealership to reslove is not cool!
Turn signal module issues? I must have missed that. Any other issues known?

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Turn signal module issues? I must have missed that. Any other issues known?
With 240 members on the Orders List and many more not listed, I've only seen one person so far report an issue with the turn signal module. Until we see a lot more, I would classify it a one-off random QC oversight.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
With 240 members on the Orders List and many more not listed, I've only seen one person so far report an issue with the turn signal module. Until we see a lot more, I would classify it a one-off random QC oversight.

Yep maybe an one off. For me my back gound for years has been QA/QC on miitary veh's and commerical companies producing military equip. You can bet I'll inspect mine - No dout can't prevent anything from happing but damn sure can take the time to inspect & drive before the purchase paperwoork is competed. It's a me-ism that I do everytime I purchase a vehicle and my automotive, QA/QC and production line background - still stuck on my old ass ways. :)
Sponsored