• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Post your PRELIM Build here

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
Great point! I didn't even think about the lack of outside the cab noise.
I was highly disappointed when I didn't find a seat memory button after finally getting it back to where I like it after my wife drove.
I'm over a foot taller than my wife and adjusting the seat and mirrors is half my argument as to why we need two vehicles when she hardly ever drives, lol.
Sponsored

audiomikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 RAM 1500, MB W221, C5 Camaro, Prius V, 300C
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
Standard range, heated seats, heat steering wheel, power fold mirrors, rear window that opens. Basically an EV version of the ICE truck I drive now. ICE versions of this F-150 config ran 14k off MSRP (OTD $37k) in the summer of 2018 when I purchased my RAM for $32k. Now I'm looking at upper $50k in late 2022/early 2023. Honestly I have very low expectation Ford will be able to deliver the Lightning at that price point, hoping for a upside surprise. No one will be paying $40k for a Lightning, no one.