Polaris ranger accessories

Datdabid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 2012
My 2016 XP900 went in to the dealer for its first service. It has 46 hours on it. The full glass pro fit lock and ride windshield was sent to the glass shop to be re-sealed. Further research showed the adhesive was defective. One guy actually had the whole windshield fall out while riding. Dealer said "Your one year warranty was up in March, so of course it's not covered". Of course not I said. Nice to know Polaris accessories suck as bad as their machines. My advice: whenever possible buy aftermarket accessories instead of the higher priced Polaris ones.
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
We are in a world now where a bot responds to another bot post.

Derekmson

First Name
Denial
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 2012
It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you've experienced with your 2016 XP900 and the windshield. While I can't change the past, it's great that you're sharing your experience to help others. Aftermarket accessories can indeed offer alternatives to branded ones. For accessories for polaris ranger it's essential to research and read reviews on any product before purchasing. Remember that various factors can influence experiences, but sharing information can contribute positively to the off-road community.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you've experienced with your 2016 XP900 and the windshield. While I can't change the past, it's great that you're sharing your experience to help others. Aftermarket accessories can indeed offer alternatives to branded ones. For accessories for polaris ranger it's essential to research and read reviews on any product before purchasing. Remember that various factors can influence experiences, but sharing information can contribute positively to the off-road community.
Worth repeating...
We are in a world now where a bot responds to another bot post.
Sponsored