Sponsored

Platinum with BAP

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
This all came from an employee at the plant that got to see all of the test/pre-production builds in the lot. They were built in late Oct/Nov before '22's had started. It seems like the pictures that have come out are from a dealer that got their hands on these trucks. It seems like there is still the possibility some things could be slightly different on the actual production version...but who knows...Ford hasn't put that info out yet. We really won't know exactly what it looks like until either Ford gets the info up...or they start rolling off the line and people can actually see the final version. At the rate they are going with the B&P we might see people driving them first.

Also, from everything I've seen so far the grill and hood are basically from the Tremor. It might stay that way...or it might just be that those were the parts they had available when they were running the trucks through the test line. ?‍♂ It's all over on F150Forum if you want read through...there are a couple of guys that work at the Dearborn plant that post over there.
They are coming with tremor hoods?? That would be awesome. I was honestly thinking of buying one and having it painted to match my truck.
Sponsored

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
I placed my order back on 5/1. Had to bump up to a 22MY and then added the BAP and still nothing. Mind you that is with a priority level of 2.

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 BAP PB
Any pics of what the BAP look like on Platinum or XLT/Lariat? Without the build and price tool being available I'm having a hard time seeing it.
2022 Build and Price is finally up!

OP
OP
elk275

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
I got a VIN today with a build date of 2/28