Platinum with BAP

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
Who all ordered a Platinum with BAP? I ordered a 21 in August, got moved to a 22 and reordered November,9 with the BAP. Was told not to expect delivery till July. What is everyone else's order date and expected delivery?
Sponsored

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride, Model 3 Performance
Who all ordered a Platinum with BAP? I ordered a 21 in August, got moved to a 22 and reordered November,9 with the BAP. Was told not to expect delivery till July. What is everyone else's order date and expected delivery?
Any pics of what the BAP look like on Platinum or XLT/Lariat? Without the build and price tool being available I'm having a hard time seeing it.

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
They Started getting scheduled build dates last week. Current Build Dates are 2/28

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 BAP PB

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride, Model 3 Performance

Sponsored

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I ordered a Platinum PB with BAP on 11/11. I've seen a couple of BAP builds scheduled for 2/21 and 2/28. I talked to my dealer on Friday, and he got word from Ford that that this month they are working on scheduling BAP builds for March. Mine hasn't been scheduled yet, but if things go well maybe I'll get it in the spring instead of late summer which what I had resigned myself to believe.

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
I ordered a Platinum PB with BAP on 11/11. I've seen a couple of BAP builds scheduled for 2/21 and 2/28. I talked to my dealer on Friday, and he got word from Ford that that this month they are working on scheduling BAP builds for March. Mine hasn't been scheduled yet, but if things go well maybe I'll get it in the spring instead of late summer which what I had resigned myself to believe.
Lets hope ?

STEVE MORRIS

First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 TRUCK
Occupation
SALES
I ordered a 2022 F 150 Platinum on sept 17 2021 and do not have a build date yet and the Ford dealer can not tell me anything

OP
OP
elk275

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP

I would be thrilled to see a March build and spring delivery instead of late summer

Yawyeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 GMC Sierra 1500->2022 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Systems Integrator
thanks, looks sharp. I hated that 502A lariat forced you into chrome and if you added the sport the interior turned red. facepalm. Hopefully with the black package I can get what I want now.
IMO the Lariat Sport interior is dark brown not red, have you seen it in person?

Reactions: WRS

Sponsored

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any pics of what the BAP look like on Platinum or XLT/Lariat? Without the build and price tool being available I'm having a hard time seeing it.
I was reading through another forum and found the following description for the Platinum Black (early build so things are subject to change)

" All trim levels have the same wheels and same window trim. Just saw my first Platinum BAP. The applique on the back is gloss black and the side scallop is some kind of dull metal finish. Door handles and mirrors are body colored. The interior has gray stitching and striping instead of the earth colored in regular Platinums and the badging is flat black. The Lariat and Platinum have the same grill. Saw tow mirrors on a Lariat with the BAP and the tops were chromed like the current Platinum tow mirrors - weird. "

Last edited:

t-bone82

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 2.7EB XLT Sport
Ordered PB platinum with BAP on October 7th, found out last week scheduled for February 22 week.

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
I was reading through another forum and found the following description for the Platinum Black (early build so things are subject to change)

" All trim levels have the same wheels and same window trim. Just saw my first Platinum BAP. The applique on the back is gloss black and the side scallop is some kind of dull metal finish. Door handles and mirrors are body colored. The interior has gray stitching and striping instead of the earth colored in regular Platinums and the badging is flat black. The Lariat and Platinum have the same grill. Saw tow mirrors on a Lariat with the BAP and the tops were chromed like the current Platinum tow mirrors - weird. "
They have the same grill? I guess I'd assumed it'd be a black platinum grill. I'm really starting to debate whether to drop this BAP off mine.

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They have the same grill? I guess I'd assumed it'd be a black platinum grill. I'm really starting to debate whether to drop this BAP off mine.
This all came from an employee at the plant that got to see all of the test/pre-production builds in the lot. They were built in late Oct/Nov before '22's had started. It seems like the pictures that have come out are from a dealer that got their hands on these trucks. It seems like there is still the possibility some things could be slightly different on the actual production version...but who knows...Ford hasn't put that info out yet. We really won't know exactly what it looks like until either Ford gets the info up...or they start rolling off the line and people can actually see the final version. At the rate they are going with the B&P we might see people driving them first.

Also, from everything I've seen so far the grill and hood are basically from the Tremor. It might stay that way...or it might just be that those were the parts they had available when they were running the trucks through the test line. ?‍♂ It's all over on F150Forum if you want read through...there are a couple of guys that work at the Dearborn plant that post over there.
Sponsored