OP

PlatinumPanda

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Loooks clean man! Did you do anything to the interior?
I have the carmelo interior. I feel like there's nothing needed to be done with the interior on the platinum's, they are pretty top notch. I do have a backseat cover for my water dog lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP

PlatinumPanda

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My man, gorgeous truck. We have the same rims - might I suggest getting the inserts to really make em pop? silver would compliment the truck well. just my 2 cents
Im always open to suggestions. What are these inserts you speak of? got a picture? Are you talking about the "V" logo little center caps for the wheels?

OP
OP

PlatinumPanda

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Very nice. I love the color matched platinum grille. I think that would have to be my favorite F150 grille.

How did you do the headlights?
Hey man thanks i appreciate that. I used a local guy i found in Denver. His IG/FB page is project_r_customs. He did it for like $400. After i picked them up he said he wont be doing any more of those again and not for the same price lol. He said it was very time consuming. Ive tried to get him to do my tails multiple times but hes a hard no still. He mostly does dodge challengers and charger headlights. I know theres a couple websites that will do the same work for around $1,300

• Wow
Reactions: 780
OP
OP

PlatinumPanda

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks good! I see you have Toyo tires, what size are they? Also do you get any road noise or rubbing?
I forgot to add all those details. Zero road noise with the AT3. It has just a standard 2" puck level for the front. The tires are AT3 (295/60/20) on Venom Rex 601 there was a little bit of rubbing so the shop cut a end portion of the crash bar in in half. They said my tire and wheel offset wouldn't rub but it for sure did. Especially when you were turning into a parking lot with raised entry. I did the level and tires in Q1 of 2021. I dont think they had done many levels and tire kits on the new gen14s especially powerboost. I was probably one of their first so they were just going off of what worked with the previous body style.

Sponsored

RyanStroeder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost - Leadfoot
OP
OP

PlatinumPanda

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks great @PlatinumPanda! I’m actually on the verge of buying those same wheels… Love em. Can I ask what size tires you’re running and what kind of lift you have?
See a couple comments above... I love them. I have yet to see anyone else with the same wheels (in person) plus the wheels were lighter then stock which was nice so when i put the bigger tires on it wasnt a massive hit to the mpg's

Dannyboy80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost (SOLD)
I forgot to add all those details. Zero road noise with the AT3. It has just a standard 2" puck level for the front. The tires are AT3 (295/60/20) on Venom Rex 601 there was a little bit of rubbing so the shop cut a end portion of the crash bar in in half. They said my tire and wheel offset wouldn't rub but it for sure did. Especially when you were turning into a parking lot with raised entry. I did the level and tires in Q1 of 2021. I dont think they had done many levels and tire kits on the new gen14s especially powerboost. I was probably one of their first so they were just going off of what worked with the previous body style.
Damn… I’m running a 2” puck level with 285/60R20s on my stock sport wheels and was hoping I could upgrade to the VR-601s without rubbing. But if you’re rubbing with 295s, I assume I would too.

OP
OP

PlatinumPanda

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Damn… I’m running a 2” puck level with 285/60R20s on my stock sport wheels and was hoping I could upgrade to the VR-601s without rubbing. But if you’re rubbing with 295s, I assume I would too.
I dont know if having a powerboost as i do has a tight wheel well or what vs non powerboost....?

Dannyboy80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost (SOLD)
I dont know if having a powerboost as i do has a tight wheel well or what vs non powerboost....?
I have a PB too. Can I ask how much they had to trim? Just wondering if it was barely contacting.

Sponsored

doug56wshs

First Name
Doug Hartman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 Ford Ranger, 2023 F150
Occupation
Pastor
I've been done with my truck for quite some time now but I'm finally getting around to sharing the final results. I've used this site and other forums to look at pictures of everyone's trucks for ideas and inspiration so i figured i would return the favor. Plan to do custom tail lights to match the fronts.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

t6.jpg

t7.jpg

t8.jpg

t9.jpg
what headlights are these? they look amazing

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I’ve got the same 601s stacked in my basement waiting to go on, so my opinion may be biased.

Looks like you get to hit the trail a lot, done any suspension/skid work?

Are you planning custom OEM tails or something else?
Sponsored